University of Cambridge Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

University of Cambridge Student Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Cambridge

4.0

Student Interview

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews. One with direct, pointed questions and the other more general in scope. On the first there were 3 economics and 3 maths questions. On the second I had to talk about inequality, my personal statement and analyse charts related to a tax reform plan.

Interview Questions

• What didn't the Bank of England raise interest rates after Brexit, despite the fact that inflation was 3% and the target only 2%?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Cambridge

Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cambridge in September 2007.

Interview

It was definitely worth filling out all parts of the application. It might seem arduous, but it can really pay off in the end. You'll never have any doubts about whether you could have done anything different. After submission, the process was very painless, and I got a great offer.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, East of England, England) in December 2011.

Interview

applied through UCAS, took 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Hotelling model, production function, industrial revolution   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.