University of Derby UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 25 Aug 2017

3.2

Senior Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Derby UK (Derby, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online on their website and was invited to interview. It involved delivering a 10 min teaching task to 4 seniors, a 30 minute debate and a 40 minute 1-1 interview. There was an optional campus tour included.

Head of Procurement Interview

Interview

Suspect interview process with limited communication and no candidate feedback. When feedback was provided it was vague and generic and written from a legal perspective and not in a way that was helpful to candidates.

Interview Questions

• Requested a detailed submission on how you met the person specification, it was very specific rather than generic.   Answer Question

IT Field Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Derby UK (Derby, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone call, followed by a face to face, and then a practical session. After each process, you know that the job is going to be yours, based on the interviewers response.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage problems you would face on the filed.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Derby UK (Derby, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview with two members of the team
    Asked about my previous roles
    Described what the new role in entailed
    Described what they were looking for regards skills and person
    I was asked why I was looking to leave my current role

IT Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Derby UK in September 2013.

Interview

Online application with cover letter, preselection of applicants prior to calling for interview. Panel interview. Final shortlist then called to second interview, which included a presentation.

Interview Questions

• What problems will be fAced by the It department, in providing a service for online learning?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.