University of Glasgow Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

University of Glasgow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Glasgow

Interview

- call w tutor followed by speaking exercises - group exercises - 5 to 10 people in the call provide a speech and presentation to the interviewer was a very nice ex[ericen and pleasant very helpful people loved it

University of Glasgow

Application

I interviewed at University of Glasgow

Interview

No interview included, just apply from the offical website from University. Can add your corses experience, which will make the lecturers know you have done this course before. I also mentioned my grades for that exact course.

Interview Questions
  • no interview, just email to tell me my application has been accepted
    Answer Question

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,873

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

University of Glasgow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Glasgow

Interview

Formal but friendly online interview for academic research assistant. Began with presentation of previous work, followed by questioning of methodologies and results. More technical questions regarding the advertised post were asked, including how I would tackle specific problems, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Glasgow

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Glasgow in Aug 2021

Interview

I was asked to prepare a 10 minute presentation on ideas for activities for the project I'd be working on, which was followed by a panel of 4 people taking turns asking questions about my experience and how I'd overcome obstacles specific to the project. Overall a good interview but none of the generic questions I prepped for came up, only ones more specific to the particular project that I had to think on my feet about.

Interview Questions
  • Are you aware of any resources or funding opportunities that might be useful or that the department should look in to, relevant to this project?

University of Glasgow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Glasgow in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted in a professional manner online via Zoom. Overall the process was fair until after the interview stage. Two months after interview date there is no feedback on the outcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Glasgow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Glasgow

Interview

First is the initiation formal application via email and automated job application portal. Second, Written Exams/Assessment for the shortlisted Third is Oral Questioning followed with a Power point presentation session to panel members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jun 2021

Interview

1. 20-min presentation consisting of a 10-min teaching demonstration and a 10-min research plan 2. Formal interview by the panel across the Graduate School It took about three weeks to receive the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Q: what was the challenge that you faced? How did you overcome it?

University of Glasgow

Application

I interviewed at University of Glasgow

Interview

My application was shortlisted for a formal online interview on Skype with a panel of assessors which included a presentation. This was followed by a journal club with current students and other applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Glasgow

Application

I interviewed at University of Glasgow

Interview

In the zoom call, you meet the professor and talk about your research proposal. They ask ad hoc questions on how did you formulate your proposal, and why do you want to do it in the University of Glasgow. Previous record of an academic publication is a serious advantage.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you are going to draw funding to your research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was invited to a video call with two managers after providing a comprehensive and personalised cover letter, a full CV alongside entering my information on the recruitment database, and completing additional forms on the online system. Upon receiving the invitation I was advised to select a time from a variety of hour slots over the space of 2 days. It was in this process I identified that there were 3 interviews of a similar nature being conducted (including my own). I was also advised with 5 days notice to prepare a 10 minute presentation with a specific brief. I spent around 12 hours preparing this 10 minute presentation. Upon entering the meeting I was greeted by two individuals who told me about their roles, I was then advised the layout of the meeting in which I was told I would introduce myself, complete my presentation then be asked 3 questions. Within seconds I had to start my presentation and was advised they would be strict about the time limit. Once the presentation was complete I was provided no feedback, and we jumped straight into the questions. Again no feedback or discussion about my answers, I asked two questions at the end and was told I should expect the result within 1 week. I was emailed 2 days later to advise that they would not be progressing with my application, and received absolutely no reason for this or feedback regarding my presentation even when I emailed requesting this.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews