University of Leicester Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

In Person7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

University of Leicester

Application

I interviewed at University of Leicester

Interview

The interview took place a month after submitting an application. I was asked to deliver a presentation on a topic of their choice to a panel of interviewers. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about safeguarding?
    Answer Question

University of Leicester

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester in May 2022

Interview

it was a one hour interview, where 3 interviewers asked different questions based on the priorities they were looking in the candidate. The interview went well and the interviewers were friendly enough to answer questions in our own time.

Interview Questions
  • How would you comply with the stakeholder when there is a problem with the business.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

170K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=University of Leicester~35685
Join the conversation on

University of Leicester

Application

I interviewed at University of Leicester

Interview

The interview was one hours long considered of three parts, reviewing the current university website, talking about your works and answering behavioural questions. After finding everything, there’s a 10 minute questions and answers session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was very quick and efficient. I applied via CV and they requested my references. This was followed by a single interview and an introduction to the other post grad researchers after. I heard back within a day of the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your masters thesis and what skills can apply to this project

University of Leicester

Application

I interviewed at University of Leicester

Interview

Read through list of questions related to criteria. Not too much interaction or warmth. Very rigid by reading through list. There is an heir of arrogance about the company and the way their communications approach is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England)

Interview

quick easy process, a couple of questions about cv and situational ones overall positive experience interview took place over ms teams, i was waiting around 2 weeks to find out i am shortlisted and a week after interview i found out i was successful

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Well organized and pretty straightforward, HR was fantastic and very helpful. The interview day was smooth and consisted of two seperate sets of panels. one assessed my 20mins presentation and the other was for the real interview

Interview Questions
  • On the content of my presentation My suitability for the role; general and specific.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Virtual interview, first round, 30 mins in length. They said they were using it to screen candidates, given they had a really strong field. They offered feedback afterwards on request, and I requested it, but never got a response.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recruitment campaign that you've planned and delivered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jos

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Jos) in Jan 2020

Interview

The potential supervisors and staff from another department carry out the interview. Really relaxed will give you feedback along the way. Ask about a paper that I have read recently that interest me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

I received an initial call to book an interview. I was asked to prepare a presentation, and I was interviewed by three people. The interview was over Skype and there were some technology difficulties, but they were very gracious about it. I found their approach very personable. I was called to book the interview, and when I didn't get the position, they called and provided me with useful feedback. Overall, a very pleasant and professional interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews

University of Leicester Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at University of Leicester as 85.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Technician and Research Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Head of Recruitment Marketing and Postdoctoral roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at University of Leicester takes an average of 25 days when considering 31 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Postdoctoral had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Research Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at University of Leicester according to 31 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 34.09%