University of Leicester Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Leicester

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Jos) in Aug 2020

Interview

Well organized and pretty straightforward, HR was fantastic and very helpful. The interview day was smooth and consisted of two seperate sets of panels. one assessed my 20mins presentation and the other was for the real interview

Interview Questions
  • On the content of my presentation My suitability for the role; general and specific.
    Answer Question

University of Leicester

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Leicester in Jul 2020

Interview

Virtual interview, first round, 30 mins in length. They said they were using it to screen candidates, given they had a really strong field. They offered feedback afterwards on request, and I requested it, but never got a response.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recruitment campaign that you've planned and delivered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

The potential supervisors and staff from another department carry out the interview. Really relaxed will give you feedback along the way. Ask about a paper that I have read recently that interest me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Leicester

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester in Aug 2019

Interview

I received an initial call to book an interview. I was asked to prepare a presentation, and I was interviewed by three people. The interview was over Skype and there were some technology difficulties, but they were very gracious about it. I found their approach very personable. I was called to book the interview, and when I didn't get the position, they called and provided me with useful feedback. Overall, a very pleasant and professional interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Leicester

Application

I interviewed at University of Leicester

Interview

just your general sort of interview, reasonable questions, nice people some difficult questions some easy questions. had looked at my cv in lots of detail, asked about some random things, overall it was a good experience in my opinion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

I got an interview at the University of Leicester cardiovascular research center at Leicester hospital, which was difficult to find. So I got lost for more than half-hour in the hospital, leads to I was late for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • If I got one patient sample was labeled wrong, what will I do?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at University of Leicester (London, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

The interview was held five months before I was offered, five persons conducted the interview with me via Skype. I learned the day after the interview that I was the best candidate of those interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how I handled a difficult situation where I had to weigh doing the right thing against supporting my team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England, England)

Interview

Applied for new job a grade higher than mine: 8 rather than 7 now with more project and person managerial responsibility. Interview felt fair and reasonable and someone else got job due to more experience having done similar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England, England)

Interview

Involved a chat and had to give a presentation. Interview was simple for a part time job. Presentation had to be relevant to any football experience you had previously. Involved a chat and had to give a presentation. Interview was simple for a part time job. Presentation had to be relevant to any football experience you had previously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Reported to reception, and was led down to a basement room. Panel of three, asked standard hypothetical questions but they did not appear too interested, so by the end of the interview neither was I. There was no offer of a tour of the department, or any of the workshops which was surprising,

Interview Questions
  • Name an occasion when I had to repremand/ tell off a member of my team.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews