University of Leicester Research Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

University of Leicester Research Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Leicester

3.5

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I got an interview at the University of Leicester cardiovascular research center at Leicester hospital, which was difficult to find. So I got lost for more than half-hour in the hospital, leads to I was late for the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I got one patient sample was labeled wrong, what will I do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Leicester

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Leicester (Leicester, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Application form on the university of leicester careers page with typical questions about personal details, work experience, academic results etc etc. Didnt take very long. Then was invited to the interview with three members of staff which each took it in turns to ask questions related to their stream (Lab leader, technician, general science questions.)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.