University of Lincoln Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

Campus Recruiting36%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Lincoln

University of Lincoln

Application

I interviewed at University of Lincoln

Interview

It was straightforward. I asked for details of who was on the panel and this was provided in advance. I gave a presentation and then the interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Included questions about my research and teaching experiences to date etc.
    Answer Question

University of Lincoln

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Lincoln

Interview

The interview process for this role was fun and collaborative. The interview process involved an assessment centre where there was several team-building exercises, followed by an interview with manager of the department you'd applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about past experience, and how it would be applicable to the role

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,866

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Lincoln (Lincoln, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was.prwtty lame,.no competency questions and the panel looked half asleep. One of them had to go for a.phone call and the other had a funny accent so I couldn't understand the questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Lincoln

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Lincoln in Sep 2019

Interview

Very smooth interview, no unexpected interview questions. The panel made me comfortable and it was conversational. The Hr seemed professional but at times they took longer to respond to my queries. The most annoying part was that the dean responded with such an entusiastic manner saying an excellent answer...every time I answerd. Even after a month or so ..they didnt bother to tell me the results, unless I pinged them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us an example of Collaboration. How would you teach our students? What subjects you can teach?

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Lincoln (Lincoln, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

A long interview process including multiple copies of documents but the panel was interesting and on time. There were some tough questions thrown in but interestingly, the person who I thought was the toughest was the one who pushed most for me so that shows a lot about the passion people have working for the University.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Lincoln (Lincoln, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

Starting with a 30 minute strengths interview with a panel of 3 which was reasonably relaxed and then a 45 minute competency interview to include a presentation, with a panel of 4. The presentation could be in any format but I got the feeling they expected Powerpoint. The question for the presentation asked what the major challenges are in supporting graduates into sustainable graduate level employment. From start to finish this interview process was the most professional I have ever had and I would definitely apply to Lincoln uni again, it was a very positive experience. I got a call the same day but unfortunately didn't get the post, I was given some very positive feedback and told there was only one mark in it between myself and the successful candidate. This has made me realise that if anything can be added to get those extra points during interview questions, it does make a difference.

Interview Questions
  • What is good labour market information?

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Lincoln (Lincoln, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Series of relevant questions, group interview, 2 hour time scale process, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, detailed and formal interview, questions were relevant and they discussed your history, current exam timetable, availability, knowledge of industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Lincoln

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Lincoln in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet, being asked about previous experience I had in relation to the job. I met the lead manager and one of my supervisors and the experience was not dissimilar to a standard interview for any other job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience dealing with situations that have gone wrong and how have you worked around that situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Lincoln (Lincoln, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

competency based formal interview in front of panel of three ( 1hour long) , 10minute presentation on topic of choice, informal group interview with internal stakeholders (30mins long) I was given the choice as to do the presentation or interview first. it was formal yet relaxed, with an intern also present. they were also keening in finding out why I had applied for the role so I suggest thinking this through if you are applying to different universities, why Lincoln in particular. phoned on same day for result, given extensive feedback, even though I was not successful they discussed what I had presented well and what to improve on. was defiantly worth the experience.

Interview Questions
  • what is your understanding of the graduate labour market

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Lincoln (Lincoln, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

The process was smooth and simple. It was preceded by a written test. The interview started with a presentation. The panel consists of three interviewers (the supervisor, the department's head and an IT collaborator). It was a very friendly conversation between the interviewee and the interviewers. The HR provided good assistance before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews