University of Nottingham Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

University of Nottingham Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Nottingham

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Nottingham (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied five days before deadline and got an invitation around six days afterward for an interview. Attended the interview and wait for one month to be told that the application was unsuccessful

Interview Questions

• How can you demonstrate that you work under tight dead line?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Nottingham

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Nottingham.

Interview

Applied online. Offered interview after few months of applying . 1 hour long interview. Many questions and a presentation by a panel of 3 interviewers. Followed by a little tour.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Nottingham.

Interview

Quite easy. Approachable.Research-oriented. They were searching for a specific type of researcher with specific characteristics and I fit those. I was also allowed to discuss about salary. Really positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Nottingham (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview done through Skype. I had to give a 10min presentation on my previous research experience. Then questions based on the presentation. Also a few general questions on my future plan and how I am planning to implement the responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Nottingham (Nottingham, England) in September 2017.

Interview

This is a short term part time position. So, the interview is informal. The interview is conducted via Skype. Only last 15 minutes and several basic question. There are two interviewers, one is the line manager, an associate professor who takes the charge of this project, another is a professor from the research group. The linear manager asked technique questions and the professor asked administration questions and took notes.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Nottingham.

Interview

First interview was on the phone followed by a personal one. The intereviewers were nice and cordial and had in-depth information about the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you intend to tackle the responsibilities of both teaching and research (this was relatively tricky when compared to other ones)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Smooth

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.