University of Warwick Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,838

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

University of Warwick

Application

I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

I haven't had an interview to enter the Ph.D. program yet, but I will have an interview within two weeks. After finishing the interview, I will write a review of the process and questions.

University of Warwick

Application

I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

I had to write a classroom scenerio, in which I had to outline how I would deal with an escalating exchange between two students in class. During the interview, I was asked to reflect on this, next to more general questions on teaching philosophy and style.

Interview Questions
  • How will you adapt your teaching and class exercises when moving from the classroom to remote online teaching?
    Answer Question

University of Warwick

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

phone interview 5 questions, quite general video call interview for 1 hour: asked about my previous experiences and degrees asked about technical questions which I failed to answer interviewers were friendly, the atmosphere was good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Warwick

Application

I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

interviewed via Teams by the potential supervisor, lasted for around 20 minutes (shorter than expected). Told offer would go out very soon. actually received the offer about 1 month after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Warwick

Application

I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

Minimal interviewing, reached out to lead investigator who gave a tour then offered phd. Many do not require interviews. Not formal, but dependent on supervisor and department. Depends on background and academics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at University of Warwick (London, England, England)

Interview

Online forum. Competency based questions where asked in the application. After the first round, assessment centre and an interview was held. Had a training session after selection. Fun times at university.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Warwick

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

Very good and helpful in assessing the interview and taking through the application process and learning the building and professionals at the Warwick place. They take you from reception to the place of interview where you go through different questions with 3 interviewees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Warwick (Warwick, West Midlands, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Asked to attend a pre-interview test to discuss thoughts on how to deliver some training materials for a study. Asked to prepare a 5 minute presentation on something that I feel passionate about that I believe would benefit me in the role followed by questions asked by a panel. All via MS Teams.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Warwick (Warwick, West Midlands, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview lasts about 45 min. There were 4 interviewers one of which was in charge of the process. It involved two parts: a 10 min lecture on module contents and 35 min questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1. why did you apply for this role? what contributions can you make to the school? 2. Have you provided any pastoral care for students? do you have any experience supervising students' dissertations? 3. How would you contribute to diversity? 4. Have you ever considered any administrative role?

University of Warwick

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Warwick

Interview

Very simple, over the phone, friendly, polite, good conversation, had a reasonable time talking. Online application with basic info and a short essay about why I was interested followed by telephone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, asking what to do in certain situations, fire safety and how one would react in that situation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews