Uproar Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Uproar Vision Interview Questions

Interviews at Uproar Vision

2.1

Graduate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford City, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uproar Vision (Watford City, ND (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview went well and the team seemed lovely. I got a call back after the interview but missed it and was asked to call back and when I did there was no answer. I asked for a call back and had no answer, I then texted further wishing to know what had happened with my application and once again no reply. This was truly frustrating and unprofessional from Uproar Vision as I had travelled two hours there and two hours back for an interview and most definitely deserved an answer whether or not I had made it through to the next round. In future I hope uproar vision is able to treat its future candidates with more respect.

Interview Questions

Uproar Vision Response

17 Sep 2019 – CEO

We're sorry to hear that you've had a negative interview experience with our company. Please get in touch with us directly so that we can investigate this for you help to resolve the concerns that you have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uproar Vision (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Fake interview. Fortunately didn't attend the second round which I was invited to. It was unpaid labour for a day, handing out flyers which they describe as direct marketing. They are constantly recruiting for the same roles when in actual fact are not giving out any jobs.

Graduate Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uproar Vision.

Interview

When I first saw the job ad via LinkedIn I thought it was exciting and applied. I was over the moon to hear back and they seemed really keen but a little too keen which started to make me question why.
    I was asked to go in for an interview but that I did not have to prepare anything and it was more of a chat to get to know me... if successful I would then be asked back to complete a trial day.
    I was sceptical of how keen the company were towards me and started to research the company in depth. I then came to find that in nearly every review I was reading it stated door-to-door sales - this was not mentioned clearly on the job advertisement. There is also no base salary and money is made purely on commission.
    I then emailed and confronted the company about this, I found it strange because I did not get a reply and whenever I had emailed previously I got a reply almost instantly. I then resent my email and finally got a reply, a reply where they seem to kind of almost disregard what I was saying and asking if I was still coming to the interview. I then emailed back stating the facts of what I had found and wanted to know if it was true... if the job role was just really door-to-door sales with no base salary and earnings only on commission? As a graduate, I would be taking a huge risk moving to Watford nearer London where prices are on the rise - yes commission-only would be a super motivator but I did not go to University to then just go and do door-to-door sales. I think it is a shame, I would not say that the company have lied on their job adverts like some other reviews, but I do think that the job advert is very fabricated. The company emailed back still not giving me an honest answer but simply saying that maybe at that time the job isn't best suited to me - at which I ended the process there.

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uproar Vision (Watford, East of England, England) in November 2019.

Interview

During the interview, I learned a lot about the type of marketing and campaigns the company work with because I had the chance to spend some time with the team. The initial screening was intense because there were a lot of other applicants. Only a few of us made it to the open day and only 2 of us were successful.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

The recruiter was professional and accommodating with the interview date. I think the office is a dynamic place, I could see the team is young and fun. The manager was very open about the role and took time to show me all the aspects I was interested in.

Management Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uproar Vision.

Interview

Two phases at least.
    The first phase it's a quick talk with one of the employees where they talk about the whole program, what they do and what are the next steps
    Meanwhile, the second phase is a on the job orientation. Where one of the employees do their typical activities (door to door sales) and you see how they work.

I didn't accept because I didn't see myself doing door to door

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uproar Vision (Watford, East of England, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was overall interesting and very informative. I really liked the office, the atmosphere, and the team. I had the chance to interact with some of them and they were very friendly and eager to show me what they do on a typical day

Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

The interview went great, I had fun and learned loads about the company and it's clients. The manager is very friendly and has a great personality, she really made me feel excited about this opportunity and the progression scheme. I also got to meet the team and see how the office works on a typical day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and got an answer from the recruiter after 3 days. I got scheduled for a screening interview with the manager. She was very friendly, explained the role and actually took interest in my goals and how I would want to develop. This phase took about 20 minutes. I got shortlisted and proceeded to the second interview with the team. I spent a few hours with them and an account manager who explained every aspect of the role in detail. Very informative and interactive!

Application

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process, no sugar coating. I appreciate the transparency and the chance to spend an open day with the team. Got to see all aspects of the role, good and still under development. The company is young, still growing and different roles available.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a marketing and sales career?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.