Uproar Vision Marketing Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uproar Vision (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

1st interview was brief, only a quick discussion of you ambitions and why you wanna work there. Manager mostly talks about company culture and the "Business Development Programme" that sound very attractive.

2nd Interview, was a day of shadowing. You had to follow someone at work all day, knocking on doors, until 8pm, then have a short interview where you ask more details about the job that had not been covered. It's not the interview that counts but the feedback hiring manages get from the person you were shadowing. The person I was shadowing was great, she not only went through the the company culture and the job with me but educated me on different aspects of the marketing & sales industry. I learnt a lot that day. However, I do think it is ridiculous that I had to follow someone knocking on doors for 8 hours, and then had to travel back to the office with my own money, then have an interview at 9pm. By the time I got home, it was 11pm. And they expected me to get to work the next day morning.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you a driven person?
    Q: Where you you see yourself in 3 years?
    Q: Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Uproar Vision Response

17 Sep 2019 – CEO

We're sorry to hear that you've had a negative interview experience with our company. Please get in touch with us directly so that we can investigate this for you help to resolve the concerns that you have.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.