Urban Massage City Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

City Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Urban Massage (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Very professional, first I was contacted via InMail on Linkedin by Laura Haynes Head of People & Talent, I immediately liked her friendly and very polite yet approachable style. She then arranged a phone call for an interview with me as she is based in London and I was in Vienna. The call went very well, I just struggled a little bit with the English accent as I am more used to American English. But all went well and she asked me if I could complete an assignment namely a business case for them. In Austria this is not common practice but I decided to take the chance and make the effort. I invested around 4 hours of time into the business case which I then sent to Laura as a power point presentation. We arranged another phone call with her and Sascha Woelk (COO) who is also based in London. During the call I was presenting my business case. It was a little tough as the time was very limited and I felt like I didn't have enough time to present my case professionally also I was on speaker phone and it was not easy to understand everything over the phone.

Both Laura and Sascha seemed impressed enough to schedule another call with Jack one of the founders. I enjoyed talking to Jack a lot he is very kind and at the same time driven and determined he gave me the same positive impression I had from the beginning when speaking to Laura and Sascha and asked me some original questions not the standard interview questions like "what are your strengths and weaknesses?"...

After this call Laura called me to tell me they wanted to hire me and then sent me an offer via email. After giving it some thought I gladly accepted and have been a happy team member of Urban Massage since.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging or stressful time during your career and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.