UserZoom Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated 24 Apr 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 12 interviews

3.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at UserZoom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UserZoom (Denver, CO) in Apr 2018

Interview

I have had many job interviews in my professional life and have also conducted many interviews myself. I have to say that the second phone interview at UserZoom with a sales representative was the absolute worst and most unprofessional "interview"to which I have ever had the misfortune to be subjected. He made zero attempt to establish anything resembling "rapport". I am astounded he works in a sale capacity where this attribute is key. From the instant he called me I sensed negativity and contentiousness on his part - and that he wanted to get off the phone with me. He didn't even seem to be familiar with my resume, or that I already had a positive phone conversation with their recruiter. After a cursory review of my background, he asked me only two questions. The first had to do with some sort of adjunct feature to Salesforce.com with which I am unfamiliar. I have used Salesforce.com successfully for over 15 years but no company I've been with has utilized that feature. When I told him, "I'm not familiar with that"(after having just conveyed significant successes on my part about which he had no response) he said "uh-huh" and I could visualize him checking me off his list, as though that made me "unqualified". What a foolish thing to do with someone of my caliber and expertise. Learning that feature might take me all of 15 minutes. His second question which had something to do with how I would go about "learning more about what UserZoom does". After I said "presumably there is training?" I then added, with a smile, "Is this a trick question?" I had absolutely no idea where this guy was coming from, what he wanted or why he asked the question. And THEN - astoundingly - he dourly announced, "I don't think you'd be a good fit". I was stunned. When I said "Are you serious? I have excelled in this role for 15 years" he said nothing. I was upset, told him what I thought and ended the call. The scheduled half hour "interview" lasted all of 8 minutes and was an unmitigated nightmare. In my opinion this guy has no business interviewing prospective personnel. He certainly was foolish in throwing away a good opportunity with me. The "interview" was so unprofessional and he was so unpleasant I am prepared to take this matter up elsewhere at UserZoom.

Interview Questions
  • "How would you go about learning more about UserZoom?"
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UserZoom (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, then phone screen with a manager, then in-person. Took a skills/personality/aptitude test, and had a chat with the manager, then a panel interview with VP of Sales, a manager, an AE, and an SDR. Process moved very quickly, they're hiring a lot in the coming weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UserZoom (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Professional Candid Interview; The process was relaxing and welcoming. I actually learned a lot about the UX space on the interview...outside of my own personal research. The team was really helpful as well, I was allowed to meet the team and ask them about their personal experiences working with a SaaS UX Platform.

Interview Questions
  • Mock Call Process. We discussed a cold call.
Be the first to find this interview helpful