VSG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

VSG Interview Questions

Interviews at VSG

1.6

Office Position Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSG.

Interview

Phone and panel interview.

Last interview was scheduled - then cancelled because a candidate was offered the day before. People make arrangements in order to be available for interviews. It seems unprofessional to cancel the day before.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VSG (Madison, IN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied at an Open application day. I filled out an app. I took a test. I was interviewed by HR. I was told they needed 12 people....4 for may, 4 for June, 4 for July. The day I applied there were 50+ people there applying besides me. I am 56 years old. Most applicants were 20-30's. They will be hired before myself. I am going back to social work jobs. I won't be hired for manufacturing.

Interview Questions

• Can you do the job. Can you fill the hours. Can you work second shift. Do you have reliable transportation. I was not called for second interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VSG.

Interview

Most interviews are in person with a panel of 3 to 5 people. Basic interview questions about the position and experiences that relate to the position.

Negotiation

Not much negotiation allowed. Small employment market.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSG.

Interview

Applied online was phone for a interview 2 days later on the same day as call formal chat about experience within 10 mins of walking out was called with the job offer and was put through vetting

Interview Questions

• What security experiencs do you hold   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSG (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.