ValueLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ValueLabs Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through recruiter for a contract position. Interview was a video call. Interviewer shared code sand box interface and asked me to select a language.(mine was React JS). Interviewer was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to code a button, and on click it should increment by 1   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed in Chicago office . The interview process is very similar to interview in any other companies. First round is phone interview with HR and after couple of days they invited me to face to face interview with senior QA where we discused about my experiance. And final round is an interview with SVP. Kind people and very positive experience .

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

The Interview was divided into three rounds. The first round was an aptitude and coding round where questions on mathematical reasoning and English comprehension were asked. The coding round consisted of one question and the allowed languages were Java, Python. The second round was a technical cum HR round where simple puzzle questions were asked and an elaboration of your resume was asked. Followed by some behavioral questions. The third round was a pure technical round with higher officials of the company. They went in-depth regarding projects and internships you had done in your resume. Asked technical questions on the tools and applications used. Followed by some out of the box puzzle questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had two ropes of different lengths and thickness, assume that both ropes take 30 min to burn completely. How would you measure 45 min? (You have no ruler/scale to measure the ropes)   3 Answers

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

It was quite easy. First a recruiter contacted me, and then there was a telephone interview. Last step was a face to face meeting. the interview lasted for about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions on decision making   1 Answer

Senior UI Devel Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

I have been interviewed on Skype for Hyd Value labs , Interviewer english to too poor may be he is technically good it hard to under stand Questions from him hence i missed most of questions.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was smooth quick. I interacted with very polite people. HR is very responsive and nicely explained details 3-4 rounds of interviews nicely describe entire process very helpful looking forward

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Interview

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions on core java and indepth collections   1 Answer

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied through Naukri.com. I have all salary statements. I was rejected because of not having relieving letter. My previous company people are marwadi blood suckers. I worked for them for 8 years.

Interview Questions

• Do you have relieving letter?   1 Answer

N-Band Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds are conducted. Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR interview. Technical Interview has two sub rounds TR1 and TR2. TR1 is normal interview in person and TR2 is Skype call interview

Interview Questions

• Questions on final year project and internship, Basic OOPS concepts, algorithm on all possible permutations of a given String   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1.Aptitude(Basic aptitude with 2 programs)
    2.Group Discussion(Any topics based on case scenario or Generic topics)
    3.Technical 1(Basics of problem solving and writing Basic Programs and Solving puzzles)
    4.Technical 2(Solving Medium difficult puzzles and writing programs on puzzles and problem solving)
    5.Technical cum HR(Basic HR and then more difficult Technical Concepts)

Interview Questions

• Java OOPs concepts and Example programs   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.