Vantage Deluxe World Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Vantage Deluxe World Travel Interview Questions

Interviews at Vantage Deluxe World Travel

2.5

CMO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Interview

Online application then invitation to testing before you have the chance to talk to anyone. Very impersonal. A few form emails back and forth. Process doesn’t value experience or talent.

Senior BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

They had 3 rounds. Starting with a phone interview with the panel in regards to my resume and my skill set. Followed by a second round that included a sql coding test and behavioral assessment questions. if we pass the test, we go on to the 3rd round, which will be a Skype call with the panel. All my rounds went perfectly well. Unfortunately did not get the offer due to certain criteria's which they did not clearly mention.

Interview Questions

• which was the most challenging task I was assigned with, in my experience till date.   Answer Question

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. Vantage had me complete an arbitrary test that had nothing to do with my everyday tasks. They just wanted a body to put in a seat.

Interview Questions

Vantage Deluxe World Travel Response

8 Apr 2019 – HR Manager

Vantage will, from time to time, hire temporary help through an contracting agency. Because the nature of the work is temporary, our interview process is not as detailed as hiring permanent into an open position. While contract work may evolve into a permanent placement, that is not always the case. In some instances, the fit is not ideal and we move on to other candidates.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very quick and efficiently done. They went through general questions on customer service, my past experience. I was very comfortable with the interviews I had. There were two interviews total, the waiting process was straining but very much worth it

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The only thing that stood out is that the person doing the interview, interrupted it all as she had broken her nail. It was during a job fair and she looked totally bored and not wanting to be there. She told me that I was a perfect candidate for the job and she would be in touch for the next classroom session...never heard from them again.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Wonderfully enjoyable, positive, efficient and fruitful: not counting the 2 business days between the day I applied online and the day that I phoned in to follow up on my online application, the whole process took 3 days. Initial step was a 30-minute phone interview, followed by about 6 online aptitude tests which honestly are rather fun. After that, was invited to in-person interview during which I was even able to double-jack. Was extended offer very quickly. Every person I had contact with was great. This has to be one of the most efficient hiring processes I've ever experienced. (FYI this is NOT a "fake" review)

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

phone screen by HR and then Hiring Manager. Was sent 5 tests to do in advance of in person interview scheduled for two hours, with 4 different people. the in-person interview was as much about telling me about the company as to learn about me.

Interview Questions

• Why was your former employer so overstaffed?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

simple. applied online, phone screen with HR manager, personality test, skype interview with a small panel of marketing employees, face to fact interview with manager and skills testing. Got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel in December 2017.

Interview

Got a recruiter email, asking I respond “as soon as possible” with my interview availability. Responded within 2 hours. They sent a link to the PI for me to take. Never heard back again. It’s possible they are using the PI with an unprofessional approach. Never had a single conversation.

They seen disorganized and some of their reviews seem too specific given what the rest of their trend is. Possible that someone is trying to write rebuttals rather than fix what is going on there.

Interview Questions

• Never had a single interview question asked, other than the PI.   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Deluxe World Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone screening, followed by a short, 10 question test with relevant questions about the role and industry. In person interview was about 1 week after submission of the test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.