Ve Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ve Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Ve Global

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ve Global (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Had a great interview with Ve. Very much enjoyed meeting the team, who was friendly and helpful. Glad they provided directions to the office or it could be a bit tricky.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ve Global.

Interview

Pretty long process, and a difficult to locate office, but I've heard that varies. I had applied online, and the overall process took a few weeks. The salary negotiation was tough.

Interview Questions

• The process is mostly about cultural fit, and how your past experiences line up with talent needed.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ve Global (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Overly in depth, didn't make me feel at ease. Had questions that weren't answered. Sat in a room for over 30 mins without anyone telling me what was going on.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult potential client?
      Where do you see yourself 3 years from now?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ve Global (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I just came across a posting for this company and thought about applying, and thought "Hmm, they sound familiar". Then I read the reviews, and recalled going to Ve Interactive for an "interview" in 2011. Most uncomfortable interview of my life. Be careful! See below.

Interview Questions

• So, if you don't take the job, can I call you...like, to get a drink sometime?   1 Answer

No benefits at the time, didn't feel I was receiving honest information about the sales potential, I got asked out on a date.

Business Development/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ve Global in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who I had a phone interview with, and then I went to the office for an in-person interview. The phone interview was quick and easy, but the office interview was an uncomfortable experience, It felt more like an interrogation than an interview. I did not receive the job because I was under-qualified, It became obvious near the beginning when my response was met with an intense glare.

Interview Questions

Interview

They were very inviting from my first interview. I was given a tour of the office and sat with the COO for my interview. For my second interview I met with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• The CEO asked me the name of a news reporter and I didnt know her name and I was a bit embarrassed given I use to work in the news.   Answer Question

Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ve Global (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied by email and got a reply within a day. We scheduled the interview for the next day. The interview process was a great experience for me. First was the HR interview which took about 30 - 45 minutes and consisted of normal conversation an questions, not the standard "Why should we hire you?" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". The interviewer made me feel like she actually wanted to get to know me, not just check off some questions from a list. Immediately after the HR interview came the technical one. The interviewer was a Senior QA and the questions were relevant to the job description and level. After the interviews, I received an online test which I completed and within a day i had a job offer. Overall, a great experience!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between regression testing and re-testing?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ve Global (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smoothly. It all started with a LinkedIn message from their HR representative. We had a first non-technical talk, discussing mostly about what I did before. This continued with another discussion with a more technical person.
    I also received two problems to solve at home and after they evaluated the results we had another
     two technical Skype interviews with someone from outside Romania.

Overall, the process went OK and everyone I talked with seemed friendly and willing to help you.

Interview Questions

• I applied for a BigData position with a background on Java. The problems to be solved at home wanted to check these two items. One problem was a classical Java problem, while the other one implied using some BigData technologies.

The Skype interviews had some Java questions and also checked other technologies that I mentioned in my CV.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ve Global (London, England).

Interview

3 phases, one or more interviewers on each. The whole process was fairly fast. The people on your interview keep changing up to the last minute. The mood is nice and light and the interview all went with a cheerful outlook. Questions were mostly about software design, some specific technical questions and some on people skills.

Interview Questions

• Some obscure javascript detail just to see how I handled not knowing something.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ve Global (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Extremely efficient - was called the day after I sent off my application for an interview. Completed my phone interview, and was promptly invited down to London for three interviews, over a period of around 10 days, with varying members of staff. The interviews were increasingly informal as the process went through, and increasingly about personality and 'cultural fit' than competency.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation of the VE Interactive product range   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.