Ve Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ve Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Ve Global

2.7

Business Development/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ve Global in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who I had a phone interview with, and then I went to the office for an in-person interview. The phone interview was quick and easy, but the office interview was an uncomfortable experience, It felt more like an interrogation than an interview. I did not receive the job because I was under-qualified, It became obvious near the beginning when my response was met with an intense glare.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ve Global (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Had a great interview with Ve. Very much enjoyed meeting the team, who was friendly and helpful. Glad they provided directions to the office or it could be a bit tricky.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ve Global.

Interview

Pretty long process, and a difficult to locate office, but I've heard that varies. I had applied online, and the overall process took a few weeks. The salary negotiation was tough.

Interview Questions

• The process is mostly about cultural fit, and how your past experiences line up with talent needed.   Answer Question

Interview

They were very inviting from my first interview. I was given a tour of the office and sat with the COO for my interview. For my second interview I met with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• The CEO asked me the name of a news reporter and I didnt know her name and I was a bit embarrassed given I use to work in the news.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ve Global (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Overly in depth, didn't make me feel at ease. Had questions that weren't answered. Sat in a room for over 30 mins without anyone telling me what was going on.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult potential client?
      Where do you see yourself 3 years from now?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ve Global (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I just came across a posting for this company and thought about applying, and thought "Hmm, they sound familiar". Then I read the reviews, and recalled going to Ve Interactive for an "interview" in 2011. Most uncomfortable interview of my life. Be careful! See below.

Interview Questions

• So, if you don't take the job, can I call you...like, to get a drink sometime?   1 Answer

No benefits at the time, didn't feel I was receiving honest information about the sales potential, I got asked out on a date.

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ve Global (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Contact through recruitment agency. Only one stage interview process. Interviewer was well prepared, provided information on company's history and future developments. Showed me around the office after the interview. Positive experience

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my process improvement skills and experience   1 Answer

Media Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ve Global (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

First round interview with the hiring manager, pretty standard questions about experience and cultural fit. Second round interview with the director with an excel and scenario test. Pleasant overall experience with a good outlook of the manager.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ve Global (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in November 2016.

Interview

I found the interview process smooth and professional from the start until the last phase. It was one of the few interviews where I found the HR part relevant and thorough, where I also learnt new things about myself. If was clear that the candidates that are selected would not need to be technically strong, but would also need to have positive attitudes and personalities that feat morality and integrity.

On top of this, the technical discussions were pretty broad but still professional, focused on architectural aspects of software, rather than very detailed technical aspects.

On the technical side of things, I was asked to design and implement a component within a given time-frame. The requirement was pretty broad, so an investigation part was needed, which I appreciated and considered that it reflected the maturity of the recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative thing about you that people don't know about yourself?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ve Global (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Extremely efficient - was called the day after I sent off my application for an interview. Completed my phone interview, and was promptly invited down to London for three interviews, over a period of around 10 days, with varying members of staff. The interviews were increasingly informal as the process went through, and increasingly about personality and 'cultural fit' than competency.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation of the VE Interactive product range   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.