Venntro Media Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Venntro Media Group

Application

I interviewed at Venntro Media Group

Interview

Great interview process, quick and easy. Nice people to deal with and got back to me. Fairly standard questions asked and the whole time wasn’t too bad - I would recommend this place

Interview Questions
  • Experience
    Answer Question

Venntro Media Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Venntro Media Group in Jul 2020

Interview

2 stage interview process, firstly with technical people and questions. It was a pretty casual chat, no grilling questions and wasn't overly technical. After a successful interview here, I was invited to another chat with the owners of the business which again was pretty casual and friendly, but badly organised as the interview was not given much time (20 minutes), not many questions were asked and I was given little opportunity to present myself as a candidate. 2 of the 3 interviewers were friendly, but Steve came across pretty cold and uninterested in being there. The owners appeared to want to see over enthusiasm for the business, giving very small queues at which point in hindsight they probably wanted me to show my enthusiasm for what they were doing as a business, which as a developer is not as important as the technology and day to day. The owners seem to want to make decisions over the direct managers of the potential employees who already had made up their mind. Something which probably does not bode well for the future... I was definitely sent mixed messages by the two different stages of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to leave your previous role, what are you looking for in a new role?
  • How much do your earn now, how much are you looking to get here?

Venntro Media Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venntro Media Group in Jul 2020

Interview

2 part process. Tech interview followed by culture interview with CEO. I was lucky enough to be offered the position during the 2nd interview by the company founder directly. But then, had to wait to sort it all out with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venntro Media Group (London, England, England) in Dec 2014

Interview

Very thorough technical test along with a long face to face interview. During the face to face interview they tried to make it very clear that they value career progression, this is not true.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed