Venturi UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 6 Dec 2017

3.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwark, England

Application

I interviewed at Venturi UK (Southwark, England) in March 2016.

Interview

When landing an interview with their multichannel data client, I was highly dissatisfied with the experience and how they treated me, despite expecting a frank, positive process.

1. It was implied that I should stop applying for roles after the interview was arranged, which was plainly weird. In reality, you don't stop applying for jobs just because you get called for an interview! But the likely intention was to ramp up my chances of landing commission by only focusing on the interview, not avoiding putting all my eggs in one basket by applying elsewhere.

2. I was promised feedback within a week on my application, albeit it took 10 days to respond! In relation to a company I applied for which wasn't theit client, all the stops were pulled to dissuade me from pursuing them when ill was spoken about them! This was utterly unacceptable as they were attempting to put me off a role which attracted me, to land commission and hit performance indicators! But if the company were a client of theirs, the approach would drastically and hypocritically differ! I learnt a key lesson here which they don't want you to cognise: never divulge companies you've applied for to agencies, regardless of what they say.

3. They rang me claiming they are unaware of the application status, the client paused recruitment and that I would be told the outcome when this was known. In reality, there was no pausing of recruitment as I found the SAME vacancy advertised by the company directly and ANOTHER advert by the agency for the same role. A few days later, the client contacted me directly saying the agency was ALREADY informed of my application status and that I was lied to when I was told the agency were unaware of it. Moreover, the client said recruitment was NOT postponed, which, in supplementation to the fact the same vacancy was advertised by the agency post interview, falsifies the allegation that postponement materialised.

4. I got a call the day after by someone else from the agency, fumbling while spewing out lies around how they got confused between roles, why feedback did not emerge when the outcome was KNOWN and why I was mendaciously told the client put the brakes on hiring. There was not a single apology made for any of these disgraceful acts given they thought they would escape detection!

Throughout the entire ordeal, I had a strong impression slyness and motivation were in operation to land commission by trying everything to put me off other roles and ensure I would not change my mind about their client. Many are reduced to such guile, but this applies more so to the young and materialistic, driven by money, not the intrinsic value of actually securing aspirants opportunities to thereby contribute to society in this increasingly tough climate. Most who have endured negative experiences with the agency will not be proactive and share them to prevent recurrences, so don't assume similar incidents are infrequent.

Also, notice ALL these reviews are surprisingly five-stars and shy away from all weaknesses, subterfuge and wrongdoings. One may ask why and the answer is simple. They harbour ulterior motives underlying such flashy reviews, hence are less likely to be sincere and balanced than negative ones. As a tiny company, they've colluded with employees they like to exaggerate the alleged benefits while ignoring weaknesses with their vain subjective biases and motives, in a bid to outstrip competitors and sustain the materialistic culture which they are drowning in. Thankfully, not everyone will be misled of such semblances and affirm what they unconsciously want to.

They are so zealous for expansion and profits that moral values are disregarded in their pursuit to reach this. I urge everyone, companies and candidates to shun this agency to avoid disappointment.

Social Media & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venturi UK (Wilmslow, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good.
    I was interviewed by James and Priya, they asked me questions that were relevant and made me feel at ease with their mannerisms and professionalism. They were a great insight into the company that I wanted to work for.
    I was told within 3 days that I had the job, I then met with the lady I was taking over and she gave me some tips and tricks as I am new to the role.
    Venturi helped me out before I had officially started there and I was extremely grateful for that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Venturi?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Venturi UK (Wilmslow, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty casual and relaxed, instantly felt at ease with them all. First stage was informal, second stage just did a presentation and chatted about it. The managers told me about the company and it sounds amazing!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Venturi UK (Manchester, England) in March 2014.

Interview

I met with one of the top performing consultants and the Contract Director. The interview was very relaxed but also very open and honest.

They were very keen to understand me as a person, and understand my situation. In addition to this they ensured that they had given me a comprehensive overview of the business and their ambitions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are your top qualities as a recruiter?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Venturi UK (Wilmslow, England) in February 2013.

Interview

A very pleasant experience that led to me landing my dream job! I met with the owner of the business as well as four other recruiters (Trainee - Senior level).

Interview Questions

• If you needed to get in touch with the Prime Minister, how would you go about this?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.