Verizon Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,438 of over 4.4K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

Simple and honest interview. Well handled. I spoke with a recruitment manager before the hiring manager. The entire process was 3 staged, very steamlined. The questioning was fair but challenging.

Interview Questions
  • How I'd overcome complex sales.
    1 Answer

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

One call, one in person at location with the store manager. Location was within costco and had 4 employees . The manager needed a person who could sell add on features to phone and plan purchases especially for business lines

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

The interview was easy and I am thrilled that I got the job on a such short notice. Just talking about my experience with other job. They was impressed with my experience on how I deal with customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

Three rounds of interviews basic interview process questions such as name a time when you messed up and how did you fix it and what would you do to prevent it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verizon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

Had 2 interviews was told the regional manager was going to call me in 2 weeks but if he doesn't to please send him an email. Two weeks go by and nothing I send an email to my previous interviewer, nothing... every 2 to 3 weeks I sent a follow up and got no response. Six months later was told no thank you. It really is a shame since I work with VZW often in the current region I am in and am always teaching their engineers. I wanted to move to a different region for family reasons and they really just jerked me around.

Interview Questions
  • Really Just General RF Questions. It has been over 6 months at this point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY)

Interview

Hr called and set up an interview. It was a Google meet video interview. The interview was very fast. Completed in 30min. Questions related to angular, .NET, SQL Server were asked.

Interview Questions
  • how do you identify cross site scripting in code How do you deploy your projects Angular: promises vs observables how do you do event handling in angular eg: button click and show the spinner on UI and display success message or error message. Rate yourself in Angular, .NET, SQL, Javascript REST API Default data format Get 10,000 records from server - how to optimize it Difference between .NET and .NET Core Explain different types of Joins in SQL What are Stored procedures, Views and functions in SQL How do you identify duplicate values that are coming from stored procedure and show in client side Dependency injection

Verizon

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. An initial phone screen then another phone interview with their campus recruiter. It wasn't that difficult of a process, and I was surprised by how quickly everything moved.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult challenge you had in the workplace and how you dealt with it?

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

Interview Process was smooth and they are doing 2 rounds of interview. 1 technical and 1 managerial round.he interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was a super simple step by step process, with very professional but personable staff. The recruiting department was awesome and made everything a quite pleasant experience. They made it clear they were personally available for any questions, comments, or concerns.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you had to maintain your calm"

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

The interview was pretty good. no harsh questions and the staff seemed like they were pretty friends. again, no tough questions and the talked alot about their company which got me more familiar with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verizon

Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

The interview at Verizon was fine. Fair, interesting questions, no stumbling blocks. Seemed like nice people. The only thing is that I wasn't interested in the job. Wasn't the right role for me.

Interview Questions
  • What has your experience been? Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?
1 person found this interview helpful