Vertex Pharmaceuticals Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Manager

Vertex Pharmaceuticals Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with a few different managers/directors who all mentioned that there is alot of pressure to perform. They asked a variety of questions about my previous work experience. It seems there is high turnover/restructuring recently. The internal recruiter did not call back which is extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you problem/challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

8 interviews and 2 rounds (16 total). The hiring manager reached out to me and wanted me for the position. The hiring manager and HR interviews were probably the straight forward ones. The other were not as easy as it felt as if they were the primary decision makers.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals in October 2016.

Interview

5 people over two days. Professional and friendly atmosphere. Each interviewer had their own questions and did not seem scripted. The interviewers were department based but from peers through senior positions.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Interview with 5 managers over 2.5 hours. Fairly straightforward questions. They claim to be people oriented company, however the fact that they don't come back with any feedback, so after 6-8 week you have to only presume that you have not got the role. Time off from work, effort to apply for role and interview would mean at lead to be treated with respect. Would this be a reflection on the rest of the company working culture?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.