Victim Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Victim Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Victim Support

3.3

Community Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victim Support in May 2020.

Interview

Completed application form, invited to interview where I had to prepare a presentation then they asked me 10 questions. Did not give adequate information on presentation, role very unclear and they asked multiple questions at a time, so it was more than 10 questions in the end.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure safeguarding protocols were followed   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victim Support.

Interview

Applied for the job and got a call back a few days later then booked an interview slot. Interview was in different office to the job I applied for. Questions were hard but staff were nice

INbound Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Victim Support (London, England).

Interview

Applied online and was invited for interview. The whole process took roughly 3-4weeks.
    Arrived at interview and was asked to complete a short task. I was then interviewed by a panel who were very friendly and encouraging.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victim Support.

Interview

I Applied on line and wthin one week the volunteer coordinator had asked me to come for an informal Interview.
    Interview took place two weeks later.
    The interview was relaxed, the two ladies made me feel at ease straight away I genuinely answered there questions and they had told me I must meet their essential criteria.
    By the end of the interview I knew more about the role and what was expected of me and was asked is this role for me which I said yes.
    I was expected a week later by email
    And month later I started my induction training

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided emotional support to someone friend \family members when they were in crisis   Answer Question
    • What does equality and diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Domestic Violence Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dagenham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victim Support (Dagenham, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application process and then was contacted over the phone to be invited down to interview. Interview consisted of questions and database task. I was interviewed by a panel of two who were very friendly and made me feel at ease.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dudley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victim Support (Dudley, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, I was able to prepare well therefore the answers came naturally. Felt really comfortable as I had met the interviewers previously to this during the selection process and built a good rapport with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with confrontation   1 Answer

Volunteer Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victim Support (London, England).

Interview

I applied and they got back to me quickly. They do their interviews through another company and had the wrong time listed for me. I felt the questions were weirdly worded and I found it difficult to express my skills. I also asked for feedback, twice, after I found out I didn't get the job but never received it. There was a task to do before the interview started which you were given ten minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten how good are you with computers?   Answer Question

Victim Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victim Support in February 2017.

Interview

Online application form via Victim Support website, asking for all the usual stuff. Decent amount of space for your self-statement i.e. describing how your skills match the person spec.
    Competency-based Interview, with two VS staff. Fairly informal and friendly tone to the interview. Interview took place only 3 days after the advert closed, not leaving much time to re-arrange work commitments etc!

Interview Questions

• What jobs have you done relevant to this role?   1 Answer
    • What barriers might service-users experience in accessing the service?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of an occasion where you've delivered really great customer services?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with lots of conflicting demands?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep organised?   Answer Question

Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victim Support (Bicester, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with two people (one line manager + one admin). They were very friendly, the interview was casual. Met in the office in Bicester. They asked me what I expect from working with Victim Support. Told me what the training process entails and that there will be a lot of support from within the team to deal with the pressures that come with this line of work.

Interview Questions

• How do you think victims of crime respond to their victimisation?
      What do you think about diversity?   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victim Support (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

There were 2 panel members, both friendly. The questions were fairly difficult, especially the scenario questions, however they are understanding that you may not know everything straight away and prompt you for answers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.