Interview Question

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

-London, England, England

BNP Paribas

Video interview: 1) why this division 2) tell me about a recent news 3) effect of the fed hike on the bond market 4) additional comments

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

7 Answers

Yes, it was realized through the Sonru platform

Anonymous on

Hi again, please if you still remember, could go recall what the sales and trading group exercises consisted of? Also was there any technical aspect of the interview. The AC invitation email is exactly as you've described but I don't want to be blindsided by a technical interview so I'd just like to confirm. Thank you!

Efosa on

S&T excercise: it is a stock picking exercise. Your team has 20 min to find the right stock, and the choice depends on the client's needs. In addition, the HRs will communicate 2 market news during this session: 1 at the beginning (market opening), 1 after 10 min. These news will obviously affect the choice. The individual interview could be technical, it depends on who will interview you: I was asked to talk about econometrics aspects, another candidate was asked to talk about IRS etc..but don't worry about it because they do not require you to know everything, they are more focused on your personality.

Anonymous on

Alright, thank you for the information. Very much appreciated!

Efosa on

Hi, I just got the pre-assessment for BNPP Structuring and Trading Graduate program. I was told there is gonna be a math test, exchange rate test and an interview with the business. Can you remember anything from the math test or anything related to the exchange rate test? Thank so much. My interview is within 5 days.

Kyle on

Hi, how was your maths test with sonru? Can i have some feedback please? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous on

Hi, I have a BNP video interview. Was your interview conducted by Sonru? I ask because your questions seem very similar tot what I was advised by HR to prepare

Efosa Ayanru on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.