Virgin Atlantic Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Virgin Atlantic Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Atlantic Airways

3.4

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

I want to join Airlines as a Cabin crew. I was very passionate about the job & completed one year diploma in aviation course from Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training academy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virgin Atlantic Airways

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways in August 2018.

Interview

So far, I completed the online application, which was just uploading your personal details/CV/Cover Letter, then answering a couple of questions (Highlight your skills/experience and tell us about a time you exceeded customer expectations.)

I heard back about 5 weeks later that I was successful and invited to complete a video interview within a week. The questions were along the lines of: What do you think the responsibilities of cabin crew are/Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to provide excellent service/Why Vigrin Atlantic/Tell us about your CV/Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult situation.

The video interview wasn't as bad as I was expecting and I had done some research around what to expect so I felt really prepared. I heard back within a week that I was successful and invited to an asessment day.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways.

Interview

Was a lengthy process but very friendly throughout. Was my second time applying and I found this time round a lot more easier and relaxed! First stage was the online application followed by a video interview if you was successful. Third and final stage was the group /1-1

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you believe the responsibility of cabin crew is   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Online application, video interview, assessment day - Approx, 2 weeks between finding out if successful at application, 2 weeks until find outcome of video interview, 3 days post AD before being offered position. AD really good day, relaxed and friendly atmosphere - be sure to show lots of personality!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Liverpool, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, process currently taking 6 months, just had video interview, waiting on response. estimated 2-3 months before knowing if i have progressed to next stage. video interview fairly simple.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (London, England).

Interview

You'll wait in reception first (make eye contact with everyone and engage), as they're watching during this time. The first stage is a group scenario, followed by 1-2-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you gave excellent customer service?
      Can you tell me a time when you have disagreed with one of your peers?
      Can you tell me a time when you have received bad customer service and what did you do?
      You are working onboard and a passenger doesn't have her special meal, what will you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Submitted an application online via the recruitment website. Then a few weeks after I got an email saying congratulations for making it to the next stage, which was the video interview. I was sent a link to the video interview which had to be completed by the end of June.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your CV
      Why do you want to be Cabin Crew and Why Virgin Atlantic?
      What do you know about us and our plans for the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Very long process, mine took around 7 months in total and nerve racking on the assessment day.

Everyone was lovely and really made us all feel welcome an calm.

Was offered role around 10 days after my assessment day.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Gather all documents ie. Passport, CV etc. Reach test - shut overhead locker and secure yourself in jump seat with feet flat on the floor. Introduction to airline and recruitment team. Group introductions - Name, previous experience and jobs. Group activity. Short memory quiz.

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online in June and got invited to complete an online video interview in July. Video interview consists of pre recorded questions and then you have to record your answer. Then I waited until October to hear I had been successful and inviting me to an assessment day which I had a choice of dates. The day itself was great fun, the recruitment team are lovely and it ran smoothly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.