Virgin Atlantic Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Virgin Atlantic Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Atlantic Airways

3.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways.

Interview

It is a quick interview process. They tell you what is required as your dress code. They supply the uniform. Customer service is a huge factor. Quick and fun.

PR Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, easy-going staff that asked basic interview questions regarding my past positions and internships. I was slightly intimidated by the panel because it was several high-level executives interviewing me at one time.

Interview Questions

• What has our brand done on social media recently that you can critique?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The online application is long you need a good 45 minutes to complete it. After comleting the online application I recieved an email approx 2 weeks later informing me of an online interview that had to be completed withing 24 hours.

The online video interview was fine however my phone kept freezing and buffering and I kept getting bumped out of the interview. Make sure that you are somewhere that has a very strong internet connection.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

very long, this process took over 4 months, the process was dragged out for 5 months only to hear thanks but no thanks, glad I took the offer I received about 2months ago, but if you go to their website the job is posted again, makes you wonder if they really have an opening.

Interview Questions

• how can you grow the business and knowledge of Delta airlines since you share some London flights   Answer Question

GS Team Member Zone I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process took place at a hotel in Queens, New York. Interviewees are then placed in a room and seated at tables forming your group. Process includes ice-breakers (you are seated at a table with a certain amount of people, this depends on how many overall are being interviewed for the day). The interviewers (5 or more) talk about themselves and their experiences at the company etc.. Each group is then given some typical ice breaker questions and you work as a group and do a mini presentation (usual questions relate to YOU and an experience). The groups all present their presentations while the interviewers observe. Then once all groups have presented their findings, you learn about salary, opportunities etc etc related to company and what you expect or want followed by questions. Then ice breaker is over and lead out into waiting area and to be called for individual interviews. You are interviewed and evaluated and observed during this process. Entire interview process from start to finish(ice-breaker - individual screening) may take 4 hours, this all depends on the number of people being interviewed for the day and how long each interview takes. Personally my process took about 2 hours because the groups were small and I was fortunate to be one of the first names called for individual interview.

Application process also included on online application (since some time has passed I think the app. online was 30 mins. to 1 hr or so) that was long as well. Applied for position mid Sept. and by beginning of October got response about position and interview outcome.

Entire process took about 3 weeks which included an online application,phone interview, group interview and individual interview and wait time for results on entire process. Wait time for results from group/individual interview was about 1 week. Not familiar with this style of interview process (group interview) but it was still good to experience.

Interview Questions

• How does previous work relate to the position? Why this company? What do you bring to the table? Were there any policies from your previous employment that you didn't like? How did you improve your environment in your previous job? What sets you apart from the others?   Answer Question

Parts Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Salt Lake City, UT (US)).

Interview

There is an online form that needs to be filled out. Than you will be called for an interview that is pretty standard. Includes 2 supervisors and questions asked are very similar to any other interview.

Interview Questions

• There are no trick questions. They just want to get to know you and want to know you care.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (South Bend, IN (US)).

Interview

After I applied I did not hear back until almost a month later. Interviewed lasted about 35 mins. Quick job personality questionnaire. Interview was about a month ago and haven't heard back.

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Saint George, UT (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

You do a group interview first, have a brief description of yourself memorized, don't just show up and name drop. If you make it past that one you'll have a panel interview. The questions are straight forward and not that difficult. They ask you if you have ever been late to a job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a negative question like what are you not looking forward to do at this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me up and told me I had the job and were dumbfounded when I told them I wanted to think about it. I think they assume everyone wants to work for SkyWest, so what is there to think about.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (New York, NY (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Professional, courteous, and personable. A recruiter called to phone screen me, and then another person called (the hiring manager.) The time commitment was honored, ample time was given for me to prepare prior to the call.

Facilities Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic Airways (Norwalk, CT (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Online Application, Email follow up, Phone Call, Interview and a week later Final Decision.
    Interview was very simple. Basic questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position, and what can you bring to Virgin?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.