Virgin Media Corporate Communications Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Virgin Media Corporate Communications Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Media

1 Interview Review

4.0

Corporate Communications Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

This was by far the WORST graduate scheme experience I have had.

I sent my application in December 2015, was invited to video interview stage and then nothing. Not for 3 months. Then out of the blue, I had a missed call. A recruiter sent me a text to say that she tried to reach me for a Phone interview.

Now, I appreciate they are busy but is it too much to ask that they provide a time and day they will call so you can be ready? Instead, when I got back to the lady and asked to reschedule, she refused to respond to me.

I sent her a couple of messages because I feared that missing that call had hindered my chances, but after the fourth message she decided to reply and tell me she was on annual leave. Fine, but why not say that in the beginning?

In the end, I did have a phone interview but I felt the whole process to be extremely unprofessional. It didn't feel like 'heartfelt service' but rather the service of people who didn't care about their job, or the people they communicated with.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to the Corporate Communications role and not another?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.