Virgin Media Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Virgin Media Field Service Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Media

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Was done using video conference because of covid, went well spoke to a few current virgent managers etc all seemed like nice people.
Verry thoughtful also as I had connection issues

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you've worked in a te   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Virgin Media

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media.

Interview

I had a phone call from virgin which consisted of a few questions. I thought these were pretty good questions and not too difficult to anwser.
    I would recommend giving it a try.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Allright but got stuck after phone interview even after being told i passed it. Apparently they are not doing any assesment days atm. Oh well will have to wait and see if it moves forward.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in certain situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England).

Interview

It was a quick 20 minute interview. The person was very friendly and relaxed which helped me to settle down. After the the introduction, the interview was basically those questions listed below.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Media in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview was good agent made sure i was relaxed, when i went for the face to face interview i was made to feel relaxed and welcome. I got the job offer the next day which i gladly accepted

Interview Questions

• I was asked how i would approch a difficult situation and resolve this   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hook, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Hook, England).

Interview

Friendly, relaxed and informal. The assessment day was nice. It showed off the benefits of working for Virgin. You did an ice breaker about yourself and what you knew about the company. An interview and a role play. We were meant to have a technical assessment but ran out of time.

Interview Questions

• They'll want to know things about your former work experience. Read up on the Virgin values and current projects.   Answer Question

Virgin Media Response

30 Jan 2017 – Social Media and Content Manager

Awesome to see you are now part of the Virgin Media family! Welcome to the team.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virgin Media in June 2016.

Interview

Online submission, phone interview, assessment day . The process was quite slow but thats purely because of the volume of people that applied. Overall it was a good experience and the assessment centre was different to anything I had previously done.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.