Virgin Money Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virgin Money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2021

Interview

Very informal interview. Consisted of discussing part roles and the future of the HR Systems within the company and the importance of reporting for the management team. Walked through recent experience and how it would be relevant for the role they wished filled

Interview Questions
  • Highlight experience of managing a team
    1 Answer

Virgin Money

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Money

Interview

Initial telephone conversation with HR. Then further face to face interview with job specific questions from hiring manager and senior manager. Felt more like an informal chat. Lasted approx one hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Inverurie, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Inverurie, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It consisted of a run through of my CV and any previous work experience, how I would fit into a team, how would i descrie my personality and then a discussion of the role and expectations.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2020

Interview

i went through agency to get interview. Actual interview was an informal chat. I had worked there before, so I assume that helped me. As a contractor, I find most interviews are like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Good communication throughout. Initially a telephone interview, invited to a face to face with 3 managers. Presentation to deliver on topic given on the day, then competency based interview and role specific questions. Tour of the building & told would find out very soon. Called 2 days later with offer. Friendly interviewers, nice office, straightforward process..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Dec 2019

Interview

Applied online and didn’t hear anything for about 3 weeks and then received and email confirming face to face interview in glasgow, 6 competency based questions linked to virgin moneys values. Also had to prepare and deliver a 5min presentation from a vague brief.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of when you’ve been creative to solve a problem

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Leeds, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Getting to know you questions and then competency based questions. Easy to medium interview depending on experience. The screening takes up to 2-4 weeks which elongates the process, however the role may be started before.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to relay organisational change and process to the wider team/organisation?????????????????????????????
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Quite a different interview to what I am used to. Speed interviewing. 4 interviewers and 2 questions from each one. Enjoyed it and had a laid back approach about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Money (Newcastle, England, England)

Interview

Very different interview and quirky interview. There were 4 people including me there for the interview and 4 people interviewing us. It was kind of like speed interviewing as you had 10 min with one person then you were onto the next.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do at your current role and how do you think it would benefit us at virgin money if you got the role
8 people found this interview helpful

Virgin Money

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Money in Sep 2018

Interview

I had a brief telephone conversation with interviewer. At the end of the call I was invited for interview. Interviewed by HR and store manager for around 3/4 of an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work for them, what I knew about the company, my strengths and weaknesses
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews