Visa Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Visa Inc.

1,320 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sr Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA (US)).

Interview

Went for an interview and was interviewed by a group of professionals, two initial screeners to start with, followed by another three, same-role employees. One of them was the boss of all other interviewers, they've interviewed me for another hour. In total, six employees screened my background and qualifications on Day 1.

I was called back in for another interview with additional two employees.

They've checked all references, but decided for another candidate. I kind of got a sense that both interviews were artificial, just to fill in the required number of resumes/candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, took a hackerRank test. It was 3 questions like easy to medium hard you can find them somewhere. Passed and got an online technical interview within the month.

Human Resources Role Interview

Interview

I had an initial informational interview and was recommended to move forward.  I didn't hear back until I reached out and then I was told that plans had shifted but the hope is that I would move into the next round shortly.

The recruiter shared that I'd recieve a call once they finalized the next steps

And then: radio silence!

Wrote the recruiter *three* follow up messages (~1 week apart) with absolutely no reply.   It has been two months since I was originally reached out to and somehow I know less about the opportunity than I did prior to the interview process.

Highly unprofessional experience provided by the recruiter; and it unfortunately soured me to the consideration of being employed by Visa AND the products they represent.

I have had the opportunity to share my experience with all my colleagues and mentors who have followed my interview journey, so it has had an unintended unfavorable ripple effect.

As a result of this encounter,  I plan to avoid every potential relation to the organization or the brand going forward.

Interview Questions

• N/A

I did not have the complete the interview process nor had the chance to get considered for an offer....   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

The code assignment was pretty easy. The phone interview after was very unprofessional. The way the interviewer told me I was not fit for the position was very disrespectful. Seems she just picked the questions out of paper and not care anything else. What you did and what experience did not seem relevant.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Applied online and then recruiter reached out to me to schedule Phone screen. No sponsorship for the role so did not proceed. The rest of the process would have been speaking to the hiring manager and then 4 - 5 rounds video interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic phone screen question about background, salary expectation, relocation.   Answer Question

System Specialist Interview

Interview

They sat me down and just asked me basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing too difficult either. Fairly relaxed and didn’t feel pressured when asked questions. An easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

3 rounds. 1st round was mostly about resume and basic tech foundations. 2nd and 3rd are back to back interviews and coding problem-solving. Coding problems are not hard. Should be able to solve quickly with solid algorithm and data structure foundation.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Initially contacted by a Visa recruiter via LinkedIn. Did the initial screening with them - the usual basic questions and explaining the job to see if I am interested.

Second interview was with the hiring manager. This was also done via phone call and lasted 30 minutes. Went more in depth on my resume and experiences to see if I was worth interviewing with the team.

Third interview was a 2.5 hour interview with various team members and stakeholders. Each lasted 30 minutes and was done via video chat. It ranged from team members, to other directors, to partners I would be working with. Questions ranged from situational “tell me about a time,” to ideology and experience with various project management frameworks.

Corporate Strategy Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in December 2020.

Interview

I was scheduled to talk with a strategy sr. associate after I applied. The call took 30 minutes and included case questions. be prepared! It is also important to know why you want to work for Visa and be able to articulate it. Know what you can bring to the table!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Visa
      How do your experience fit into this role   Answer Question

Interview

I had a HackerRank, pretty standard. Then I had two technical interviews with Hiring Manager and an engineer on the team. Standard leetcode easy/medium problems and some data science/ML questions. They also asked me about my involvements at school, as well as my personal projects (from my resume).

I applied in December (winter break), heard back in mid/early January, and interviews in late Jan/early Feb, and I got the offer on Feb 14.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.