Vistage Worldwide Executive Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Executive Personal Assistant

Vistage Worldwide Executive Personal Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Vistage Worldwide

1 Interview Review

Executive Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (Southampton, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Really unprofessional:
I was contacted by email, by the assistant of the HR staff recruiting for the post and was offered a choice of slots for a telephone interview. I promptly replied and organised a time and day and expressed my availability for any preparations needed. On the day of my interview, I received a phone call. The HR staffer introduced herself and told me she had my resume, and for me to take the lead, whilst she will ask questions. Before I could get a sentence out, the call disconnected. I made sure I had reception and even found the lady's office and work number and called (international) both: no answer. 30 minutes later an email came saying she tried to call me back but it went through to voicemail (which is strange, given what I mentioned above), but I had no problem in rearranging another time to speak. What really frustrated me though, was that while I was awaiting the rearranged interview, they emailed me to say they decided to go with another candidate, and my interview would be cancelled. This seems really unprofessional and unethical - if you offer an interview, you should be giving every candidate the same opportunities and treatment. Especially when poor planning on your side has resulted in an interview being cut midway.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.