Vodafone Commercial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Vodafone Commercial Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Vodafone

2.8

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (London, England) in July 2012.

Interview

2 interview, one with HR and immediate manager, second with the manager of the manger. 2 interview, one with HR and immediate manager, second with the manager of the manger.

Interview Questions

• example of influencing the stakeholders   2 Answers

Negotiation

no ability to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on their portal and was invited for a telephonic interview with HoD, post which I was invited for a meeting with the Regional Head of Australia and Pacific and a final telephonic round with HR

Interview Questions

• general chat about what I do and think about the current role   Answer Question

Commercial Manager Interview

Interview

2 interviews with sales and commercial. I was screened first by a headhunter before meeting the hiring manager. hR was not part of the interview process. Offices are open plan layout with provisions for large screens. Flexible working practices and people seemed energetic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview is in three components: a phone based screening interview, a video recorded interview - essentially a one sided web chat with set questions to which your answers were recorded and then a traditional panel interview.
    The screening interview and panel interview were standard format, the surprising inclusion was the video recorded interview segment. My impression of this is that it is a very poor substitute for good recruiting process, in theory everyone is given the same questions on short notice and the idea is for you to "think on your feet" and have the results recorded. The recruiting manager would then watch the video responses and pick the "best". In practice you have one shot to video some responses to some fairly inane questions. Any screw ups in technology or stumbling over the answer will make you look bad. It make Vodafone look cheap and un-interested in candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you dealt with a difficult personality at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Competency based interview. Hiring Manager and person leaving the role interviewed me. Really well thought through questions. The process itself was a great experience from the initial phone call informing me that I had an interview all the way to the feedback request afterwards. Very professional and polite. Great reflection on the company.

Interview Questions

• Included CV run through and details of certain points, why you are interested in Vodafone etc   Answer Question

Vodafone Response

5 Dec 2016

Hi there, thank you for your feedback!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.