Volvo Trucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Volvo Trucks Interview Questions

Interviews at Volvo Trucks

2.8

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Interview

I was flown onsite for a group interview with other candidates for the Graduate Development Program. I have done other group interviews for similar programs and this was the most disorganized. The largest issue was the blatant sexism I experienced from the engineering manager. When I brought this to HR's attention in a constructive manner I was ignored. I would not recommend this company to female engineers.

Interview Questions

• A mix of behavioral and technical questions   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Dublin, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

After applying on their website I got an email suggesting the available spots for an onsite interview. After the interview, it didn't take long before I received the unofficial offer letter.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Greensboro, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position through the company website uploading a resume and cover letter. I was contacted to conduct a video interview with preplanned questions. I then had a brief phone interview with a recruiter. Finally I was brought in for a half day onsite interview with several managers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Greensboro, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process usually occurs in 3 stages, 2 over the phone one in person. The phone interviews are done by a senior/ manager and a manager/director. The in-person interview is a panel interview with the other 2 members and a HR partner

Interview Questions

• How have you contributed to team-oriented projects in the past?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks in October 2018.

Interview

i applied online and had only one Skype interview before receiving the offer. They were very good with communication throughout the whole interview process. The interview was fairly easy and was a mix of behavioral questions, lean knowledge, and elaborating on resume experience.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Roanoke, VA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

So I went to one job fair, they had a list to put your name down and told us we would get a email about another job fair just due to the amount of people. After a month I got the email for another job fair, where I had a one on one interview. They told me I would be getting a phone call. After about 6 weeks I got a call asking to come in for a drug test. When I was there I was schedule to come for my physical. After that they told me to wait for my call. Then I received a email saying I was in the hiring pool. After about 2 months I got the phone call to start. Very long process took me 5 months or so.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Greensboro, NC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

One in-person interview with two members of team in office before offer was extended weeks later. It took several weeks to a month hear back with results from interview.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Greensboro, NC (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

3 interviews, all with manager. Good conversation about position. Lots of conversation about my background. Opportunity to lead most of the interview. No HR rep at any point in process.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Greensboro, NC (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The only interview was a phone screen that took 10 mins at most. They asked to summarize resume, then asked how much I wanted to make and when I could start. They are desperate to hire people with any level of CAD experience.

Remanufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Volvo Trucks (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Pretty tough. Skype interview. Five people interviewed me. Took like an hour to finish the whole process. Overall a great experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They moved me to the second round afte rthat

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.