Voyage Care Support Worker Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 23 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Voyage Care

Voyage Care

Application

I interviewed at Voyage Care

Interview

It was good and ran smoothly and the interviewers were kind and explained everything thoroughly, they made me feel calm! All questions were easy enough to understand and answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is safeguarding
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fareham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Fareham, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

easy. False hopes though looking back on it as everyone wants to give jobs/employment to girls who live in big expensive homes. Girls like me are always last on the list of employment. Always. Girls from private schools or who are big built body framed get job offers over me always.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly can't remember but everyone wants to employ the girls who come from affluent areas/homes. They always get jobs offered on all plate.

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, England, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Taunton, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

My interview was quite informal and with the home manager. She explained the home, the ethics, the people we support (in general terms) and asked lots of questions of me to get a feel for whether I was the ‘right’ sort of person. She was very honest about the challenges and I knew by the end of the interview that I would be well trained and supported and given all I needed to supplement my natural abilities essential to this kind of job. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The usual things but also an emphasis on how I felt about dealing with challenging behaviours and a strong emphasis on whether I would be the type to be working with them for the right reasons (to provide great support rather than being there to count the minutes until home time)

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Coventry, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was given an application form to fill in. I was called in to arrange a face-to face interview 2 days after I submitted the the application. After one day I was offered the job via email.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say is a good support to the people we support

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voyage Care (London, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

After the interview I was offered the job and I've accepted, very relaxed attitude, friendly, really enjoyed my interview I have been ask to come back to have a show around as they were having back to back interviews. All documents were copied on the same day to speed up the CRB For my contract and start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Chesterfield, England, England)

Interview

Hiring, applied online phone call asking me to attend interview, met service users on the day and they greeted me very well, also sat in my interview and could ask their own questions.

Interview Questions
  • "what's a situation where you had to think on your feet?"

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Nuneaton, England, England)

Interview

I'd left voyage care to become a HCA in a hospital, but didn't enjoy it. I messaged my old manager at voyage to see if there were any job vacancies. He rang me & said "the job's yours. I just need to interview you as a formality" I went for the interview & got the job immediately

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sleaford, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Sleaford, England, England)

Interview

Quick and relaxed process. Friendly and chilled atmosphere. The tenants were involved and allowed to ask questions. I was able to look around a meet all the tenants in there homes. Explained the salary and shift patterns, annual leave.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dewsbury, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Dewsbury, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

I had applied twice before. They seemed very rushed when I arrived, 1 lady was too busy to attend from the beginning. Nobody introduced themselves, but they seemed nice. We sat in their kitchen for the interview. We went over my CV month by month, explaining all gaps. Then they asked a lot of support work related questions and situations, to see how caring I am. No trick questions. Everything was explained, nice chat, answered my questions with lots of details. They asked me to come back with a folder I needed to fill in at home and including some paperwork, but I received a mail telling me that I was unsuccesfull before I could do so.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a situation where you dealt with an irrate customer.
  • How would you communicate with a person who can not talk, write or point?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voyage Care (Nuneaton, England, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

Was interviewed by a senior and service manager and asked me about myself etc and a couple of situation questions. Had a relaxed chat and didn't seem nervous, explained the job role thoroughly and went into detail about it. Introduced themselves as well.

Interview Questions
  • If someone came up to you and told you someone was hitting them but told you not to tell anyone, what would you do?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews