WE Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

WE Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at WE Communications

Associate Marketing Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was invited to an interview but the recruiter never responded after the initial offer. I reached out three times about scheduling our interview, but was ignored by the recruiter. She finally replied 3 weeks after her initial offer, saying that they had already hired another candidate. I wish I knew what I did wrong.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was relatively short. They just wanted to get to know me a little bit better. After the interview, I was given a writing exercise that was to be completed within the next few days.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Process started off with an introductory phone call, which was followed by a screening call by a manager and later on an in-person interview with three managers at their offices.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Overall the interview process was good until the very end. I met with multiple people on the team who I’d work with for 4 interviews over 2 months. One phone interview and 3 in person at their office in Bellevue. Everyone I met was really nice and easy to talk with, and all the interviews went well.

I was told that I was one of two final candidates they were considering. Then the next call I get from the recruiter is that sorry, actually they’ve decided not to fill the position after all. This was after months of interviews, arranging travel and holiday plans around them, and a lot of time and effort. I understand that the needs of a business can change, and that maybe someone else would’ve been best for the role. But to hear that they decided they didn't even want to fill the position was extremely frustrating so late in the game. Surely there is a point in the process before you’ve conducted 4 interviews with someone that you’d know you don’t actually intend to hire.

The company and the job seemed cool but the way they handled this felt disrespectful to the candidates.

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The first interview was an easy screening interview. Then they ask for a writing assignment which was relatively easy and only took about an hour. The second interview was much more specific about how prepared you are for the position.

Vice President, Public Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn, we emailed several times, then connected by phone, he then arranged a call with an EVP. A few days after the call, the recruiter contacted me with an invite to come to the office, where I met several other team members in small groups of 3 or 4 people.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions mostly: tell us about applicable work, what is your philosophy on CSR and Sustainability, how do you manage junior staff?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WE Communications.

Interview

I was referred to the company through a current employee. A recruiter reached out within a week to schedule a phone screening. The phone screening conversation was mostly about my background and what I was looking to do in the future -- nothing unusual or remarkable about the conversation. Within a few days of the phone screening, I received a call asking to schedule an in-person interview. I met with two women who had been at the agency for a decade each and who would be my managers if I got the job. The conversation went deeper into my previous experience, although they did ask questions that were intended to be fun and give me a chance to share more about me, my personal interests and what I liked to do outside of work. They were looking for someone with a good level of experience who had a basic skillset and could learn more, but more so someone who would fit in well culturally. I assume at more senior levels, job function and ability is more relevant, but at the more junior staff level - it's more about finding smart people who work hard and like to have fun.

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

When I got to the interview the employees seemed all over the place and barley had time to speak. The questions were strange and negative compared to other places. I don't recommend interviewing here unless you're fully aware they'll ask you questions from all different directions. They also seemed super picky too so be aware they're probably interviewing tons of other people for the sam role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed on a project   1 Answer

WE Communications Response

23 Apr 2018 – Director Talent Acquisition, NA

WE strives to be a great place to work and we want every interaction with prospective employees to be positive. We’re sorry that your interview experience did not meet the mark.
    WE values every candidate’s time and interest, and we aim to make every interaction enjoyable, fair and respectful. We can always do better and will be organized and take more time in the future. This is how we typically roll. Thanks for your feedback.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WE Communications (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The application for a Summer Intern was posted in early March. I applied one day later, and waited anxiously for a couple of months.

I was contacted via email the first week of May to schedule a Skype interview. The following week, after completing that interview, I was given a written exercise to submit. Once I did that, I waited some more and got a call in the last week of May offering me the position.

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WE Communications (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and I had employee referral. I got only one interview, which was pretty short, only about 15 minutes and was denied later. Asked questions about the future of technology.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.