WNS Back Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

WNS Back Office Interview Questions

Interviews at WNS

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a walk in interview for back office email process at Vikhroli. I tried calling before going there but no one answered the phone. When you reach there you have to submit your mobile phone at the reception which is pathetic. After the registration they gave me a sheet to write a 300 words formal letter to customer's complaints. WHO WRITES A 300 WORDS MAIL IN REAL WORLD? After waiting for 2 hours they took the basic grammar test on machine. After that I waited for another 1 and a half hour for next round. Guess what? Email writing on paper! That too 1 A4 size page back and forth. Which kind of company reply to customers in 2 pages email? Again I waited for 1 hour for the HR/Manager round where they asked ridiculous questions regarding grammar and kept asking what I did to improve my English? I kept telling that that's what I learned and did not get any special courses for that. Still they weren't convinced. Like what you want me to say? They weren't clearly talking about my job profile which I was asking. They only said about the shifts. And you have to get 1 month of classroom training and 6 months of on job training. Seriously??? To write emails you need that much training? It's not a good company which just wasted my whole day. And the HR team seems like 12th pass people who have no idea how to conduct interviews. There is no process or whatsoever. There is no cafeteria or canteen there. They don't even offer water to you. Etiquettes and manners will be alien language words to them. I suggest not to go there and waste your time like me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WNS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

time consuming process, 5 rounds
    after all rounds came to know as there is no sunday fixed off, hence rejected offer
    1) aptitude test
    2) letter writing
    3) grammer test
    4) HR round
    5) operations round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WNS (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview start with the question that is Tell me about yourself and then Why do u want to join our company ...What is your Career objective...And so many things they ask me but it was good experience for me....

Interview Questions

• what is your salary expectation...?   1 Answer

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

first round was aptitude which includes psychosomatic test followed by written test were we need to respond in 200 words for one situation questions then goes the HR round if selected it will be followed by manager round which is last round. the crowd was huge since it was walk in, it took 5 hours to finish three rounds

Interview Questions

• are you flexible with rotational shift with 2 years bond?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

i reached their office at 12 pm, i had our first round(aptitude test) at 5 pm , and after clearing that round i had my grammar round, and last round was manager round, i cleared all of them and at last they were offering salary of 9000 for freshers, so i didn't join the company as i believe there are other companies which will offer more than 9000

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

face to face hr round.
    letter writing round and if you clear that they will take you for written English grammar and letter writing round. and final face to face round with the operation manager.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join wns?
      why you to work in back office?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

it was waiting for a whole day & at last saying profile doesnt suits

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.