Waitrose & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waitrose & Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Waitrose & Partners

2.6

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holloway, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Holloway, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Absolutely easy and went efficiently. Understood all the tasks they set me to do and i adapted to my new work place in very sufficiently. Overall is was a great success.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Interesting interview process including the creation of presentations and strategy based on business cases. Both behavioural and technical questions. Very structured interview process with a lot of pre work required.

Supermarket Assistant Various Departments Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Went through the online tests and got offered to come in for an interview. In the interview there were about 5 of us and we all had to complete a task in 30 minutes then make a presentation. The task was simple and it was all based on reading customers feedback and making solutions for the problems brought up by customers. There where two people in watching us and making notes. After this we all waited in the cafeteria and we're called in twos for our one-to-one interviews which were an additional 30 mins. Overall the whole thing took just under 2 hours.

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (London, KY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

group interview before breaking off into a 1 on 1, team building exercises. they wanna see teamwork and confidence. Asked questions and had to stand infront of the group to answer the questions as well as working in small teams to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Waitrose History
      what you do in your free time   1 Answer

Interview

There was a easy group task and a interview. There were about 5 of us. We were given a scenario. We had to discuss how we would act in the scenarios that were asked.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a one to one interview and a group interview with approx. 15 people. We had to do series of group tasks and make a short presentation in front of the group. The response after the interview was quick and the whole process was organised.

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

I got asked barely any questions really, much less than I was expecting/had prepared for. The hiring manager was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Due to current covid-19 circumstances I had my interview over a google meet call.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite meal?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners.

Interview

Applied online, received email to conduct a telephone interview, after telephone interview was invited to a van assessment. Van assessment involves driving an obstacle course in can then if you pass that a drive around local area. Three days after I was told I got the job!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners.

Interview

Fairly Simple, a short 20 minute task Prioritising jobs then some 1 on 1 questions. Was nothing too extreme, fairly quick and easy going. I had to pitch and explain my choices to the two managers and give my reasoning for each choice with allocated time slots

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you’ve received good customer service.   2 Answers

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Hull, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Apply online via JLP jobs, series of tests/ situational judgment. Then called about interview which took place over a video call due to COVID. One half was a normal interview, the other half was prioritising tasks and to give reasoning

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.