Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

pretty chilled can't really complain about anything to be honest. Just as you would expect a wall mart interview to be. Good manager, very kind and welcoming and cool staff too.

Interview Questions

• experience, goals, achievement. etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Commerce, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. Questions were appropriate for the position. I felt as if it would be possible to grow in the organization. The believed in being flexible with folks that have different job/school opportunities.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Anaheim, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a joint interview but was very relaxed. Questions were easy but weremore focused on personality and keeping your cool. Two mangers were interviewing us and we're always friendly

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Winder, GA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

very question based, everything was what could I do for the company.
    Background and drug test was fast and easy
    Very confident that I would get the job so the manger could tell.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Lithonia, GA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Simple questions. Walmart is Mainly looking for open availability and people willing to work on holidays without holiday pay. You basically must pass the assessment and be willing to begin working immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online to the new store they were building in town & I got a call back within the week to set up an interview. The interview was held at a different Wal-Mart location & I was hired after speaking with two managers. I had orientation shortly after that & began training in other wal-mart stores until the new location was ready for us to be inside. I feel that I was hired very easily & fast.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Valley Stream, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

it went by super fast and it was fairly easy. didnt really ask any questions that i wasnt prepared for. it was a lot of people in the room but everything was one on one. gave me a slip to go submit my drug test after . called me back a couple of days later to come in for orientation

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you displayed good customer service   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Easy - 2 interview process. Meet with one manager and if they like you/your answers then you go on to the next manager. Just basic customer service questions and they're big about having an open availability. If you don't have an open availability then they may not consider you. They may tell you the hours and if you're ok with them, or what the flex hours may be as well, and if you're ok with them. It really depends on the manager you get, how your interview might go.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you did not fulfill a customer's needs and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They tell you your rate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Plano, TX (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

basically you as the candidate would go through a 3 step 3 interview process. You would be interviewed by a manager, then Assistant, and Store Manager. Each day, after the interview, you would be then called by a manager to come in for a 2nd interview, and if they like you, and how you present yourself, then they would move forward with you.

Interview Questions

• They give you different scenarios and ask what would you do in this situation, and ask about your availability, and also ask about your retail experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Over all positive and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to satisfy and unhappy customer and what was the outcome?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for negotiating which was okay I was hired as a temp and am now permanent.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.