Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Walmart

9,427 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   7 Answers

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on Walmart career website and got an offer for a phone interview in 2 weeks. The phone interview was 1:1 with a recruiter and lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why walmart, how to handle conflicts.   Answer Question

Front End Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Got hired on the spot. They only asked me one question. After I answered I was given paperwork to fill out and was told to wait for an email saying my background check was completed and to call back to schedule my orientation. It took probably like 2 days and then my orientation was the following day.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Met with manager and was asked 3 behavioral questions. Manager was nice and cordial, questions were fairly easy and interview was overall relaxed. Given offer at end of interview and started following week

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Union City, CA (US)).

Interview

Straight forward questions for retail job. Dressed formal, talked to 3 different people throughout the job interviewing process. Waited for responses through email, and they did so in a timely manner

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a scenario where you worked with a team?   1 Answer

Interview

HR called and wanted to conduct an interview. Came in days later for interview. The interview is straight forward, no hard questions. They pretty much over the position at the time of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Davenport, FL (US)).

Interview

Quick and to the point. Star method. Heard back pretty quickly and got started within 2 weeks. Pay is really good and the schedule is very convient for someone who has a family.

Apparel Associate Interview

Interview

I had to wait about a good 10 minutes past when the interview was supposed to start before someone came for me, but the interviewer was a cool guy, nice and made the experience nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview! From regional manager. He was very nice and explained what the role entailed and expectations for the job. Overall it was a seamless interview process

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Memphis, TN (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was pretty quick and easy . I was asked a couple of questions about my work ethic. I was asked about how I operated as a worker . I was also asked about prior job experience .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.