Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Walmart

9,194 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Easy to talk to the lady that i interviewed with she was nice and has worked for 3 0 year s w ith w alm a rt she has a dog

WalMart Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Well, I had to go through. For interviews to get the job and they were very nice and very open about what the job would entail. The third interview I was interviewed by an assistant manager and he had me take a drug test that I passed and I immediately started and here I am 7 years later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself working in 5 years?   1 Answer

Interview

The store manager interviewed me personally, as opposed to an assistant manager, and made me feel at ease. Usually I get very nervous during interviews, but they talked to me like a human and not a piece of paper.

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Easy typical star interview. Ask question feedback typical what ive done how i overcame it and how it helped in some way either company or personally. Cant complain it was really easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and previius work   1 Answer

Interview

I went in for the interview and I first spoke with a supervisor about the job offer..it was a very good interview and I was very comfortable and excited about the job..I then went in to speak with the HR manager in her office and she was a wonderful and optimistic person..I have a criminal history from over 7 years ago and she told me to be honest about everything on the site.

Interview Questions

• was I a punctual, and did I love interacting with people. Did I work well on my own, and in group situations, and would I offer suggestions to my supervisor if I felt the job could get done more efficiently as a team.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It was not stressful at all, the communication with my manager was clear and I was kept updated throughout the process. Once hired and my background check went through I was able to start training almost immediately

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I didn't accept the interview but the caller was very polite. I couldn't take the job because it turned out I would not be able to travel that far. Regardless, the person I talked to was understanding and calm.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I had a video interview using Zoom. I had a panel of a couple DMs and someone else (can't remember who), but only one of them was visible on screen. They asked me a few normal standard questions, which took about 30 minutes. Overall, it was a pleasant enough experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walmart?   Answer Question
    • If we were to observe you, what would your place in the workflow look like?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses in regards to workflow?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to give someone constructive criticism.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you handled an upset or difficult patient.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Gainesville, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter about the position. She asked me whether I have worked with java, node js, full stack. What are my salary expectations. told me about the job locations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.