Walmart eCommerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Walmart eCommerce Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart eCommerce

2.8

Staff Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce.

Interview

Recruiter call, followed by phone screen with a member of the DS team. Phone screen was discussion on projects listed in CV, a coding problem and a ML design problem.
    Was informed a day later about onsite. Onsite consisted of 5 rounds of 1 hr each. The questions were fairly straightforward. I was able to answer them perfectly, but still got rejected a week later.
    There were surprisingly no behavioral interview for Staff level role.
    Overall had a very negative experience from the recruiters. I felt like I was the backup candidate for them as they had already made an offer to someone and was waiting for him/her to accept the offer. Complete waste of time from my end preparing for weeks and interviewing for their role.

Interview Questions

• Leetcode type coding questions, probability questions, SQL, ML questions and ML design questions.   Answer Question

Interview

2 Rounds

First round is phone screen with a recruiter (Basic Behavioral)
    Second round was a back to back to back interview with three PMs (Product and Behavioral)

After that, the offer is given.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you had two products X and Y. X sold consistently year round and Y sold unpredictably in huge waves. Which item would you have more of in stock?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

the interview was one sided. he was constantly complaining as to how much less he's being payed, rather than talking about the job. I wish someone more useful had interviewed me

Interview Questions

Interview

I spoke with the department manager about what I would be doing everyday and what my experience looked like. She seemed optimistic about my experience and involvement that I participated in the school. She asked what my schedule would look like because they need specific hours.

Interview Questions

Interview

I really enjoyed the whole interview process at Walmart eCommerce. Was an overall great experience and I got to meet a lot of team members. My interviewers were really interesting people and asked a lot of great questions.

Category Specialist Interview

Interview

First round phone call, aptitude style highervue test, final round flew to SF office. 3 interviews. First was mock conversation with a potential retailer, second was analyzing financial statements for a certain segment. Last one was behavioral

SRE/DevOps Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 2 rounds of back-to-back video interviews, but you do not need to open the camera. Each round is 1 hour. I did decently in the first round but badly in the second round so I failed the interview.

Interview Questions

• First round is 5 coding questions. Tell thoughts of how to solve the problems and do not need to write codes. Second round is Python basics.   Answer Question

Interview

After passing the recruiter scanning, i had 6 rounds of technical interview.

Two rounds with Peers Product People.
    One round with analytics Team.
    One round with HR.
    One round with Engineering.
    One round with Future Manager.

The interview sessions last around 45-60 mins.
    I had all interview sessions in one day.

Interview Questions

• How will you improve the check out experiences?   1 Answer

Interview

Recruiter screening first round 30 mins, then second round behavioral interview with a product manager for 30 mins, then 3 back to back interviews (onsite) with senior PMs, 2 of which are technical (product sense, metrics) and the last one behavioral, and then a final call with the director of PM for 30 mins (asked about core values and mission).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to solve a problem or make a decision   Answer Question

ECommerce Specialist Interview

Interview

1 on 1 with manager was easy going and not too much pressure asked very simple questions, things like what are your strengths and weakness's are you familiar with so and so program.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.