Waracle Resource Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Dundee, Scotland) in December 2017.

Interview

I sent in a CV and met with the hiring manager to have a very informal chat but was made to feel at ease and it was an opportunity for us to both discover more about the company and my skills and experience. I was then invited to an interview where I was asked to present on a scenario and was invited to use the facilities(screen, flipchart etc). Interview questions followed the presentation where I met 3 people that I would be working closely with. I then found out quickly after that I was successful. I really liked that the style of the interviews and it allowed me the opportunity to let the interviewers know all about my relevant experience. I enjoyed a tour of the office beforehand it was great to see the environment I would be potentially working in. I was kept in touch with regularly throughout the process and was impressed at the speed and professionalism of contracts, offer letter and employee handbook being sent to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit for a Lead Android Developer within Fintech industry?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.