Warwickshire County Council Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warwickshire County Council

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Warwickshire County Council (Warwick, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

Conducted virtualling during lockdown, over teams, to a panel of 3 people in similar or more senior roles. I was required to do a Presentation on pre seen material, answer questions and do an unseen test which was reading a report then commenting. Overall took about 3 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Relevant experience in field. Challenges within team. How to progress or learn on the job.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warwickshire County Council (Warwick, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

This was a panel interview which included a presentation and a question and answer session. The presentation was given to me on the day and I had 15 mins to prepare based on the scenario, and this was a piece of casework and I had to prepare an options statement including risks analysis for the manager and present to the panel within ten mins The questions were a mix of focus on the WCC behaviours and technical ability around HR casework and employment relations, looking at my experience and capability with complex casework including working with multi disciplinary teams, issues and unions. The panel included two team leaders, both were very friendly and welcoming. There was an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Example of a complex piece of casework where the manager did not agree with your approach or your advice.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warwickshire County Council (Warwick, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

The process was rigorous in line with the position being applied for. I submitted an application form and a supporting statement . I had todos series of activities and then had a panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed