WaterWise Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

WaterWise Consulting Interview Questions

2.5

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WaterWise Consulting (Central Valley, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Answered a internet ad and within a week had a interview scheduled. Very basic type of interview process, nothing insightful or quantitative in the questions and met in a public place. There was several interviewees scheduled for the same day and was given about 15 minutes to do a simplistic question and answer process. Really simple.

Interview Questions

Research Assistant Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WaterWise Consulting (London, England) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. It consisted of discussing the position and necessary qualifications with the head of HR and the head of research. The interview lasted roughly 45 min and was very relaxed. Overall I was very impressed with the manner in which the interview was scheduled and conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for water conservation.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.