Waters Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Marketing

Waters Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Waters

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 months from the time I applied to when I found out that I wasn't being offered the position. The interview process consisted of 2 phone screens and 2 on-site interviews (including group panel). Everyone I spoke with was very kind and passionate about the company. I was one of 2 in the final round but wasn't offered the position. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• You have no experience in this industry, how would learn about the products?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Waters

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Had 2 initial phone interviews and 2 subsequent in-person interviews with multiple interviewers in each visit (escalating in authority the further into the process I got). Overall, everyone was very friendly and the culure seems good.

Interview Questions

• If I walked into your office today, what would it look like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This company doesn't typically offer bonus incentives to new employees - its an earned benefit. So plan on negotiating on salary and vacation benefits.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.