Waters Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waters Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Waters

3.7

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)).

Interview

Interviewing process was long, several months of return interviews with different people. Slow to make decisions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, was able to negotiate, but don't be greedy, salary should be comparable with experiencing,

Other Interview Reviews for Waters

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter and had a brief phone interview with him prior to setting up a second phone interview with the hiring manager. After a fairly lengthy interview with the hiring manager (mostly non-technical) was brought in to meet a variety of directors managers and engineers as well as HR. During the on-site I was also able to tour the facility. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about pump physics and heat transfer caught me off guard, but were fairly reasonable in difficulty.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waters.

Interview

Typical phone interview followed by a site visit with a manager and vice president. Typical HR questions such as: why should we hire you, who are your role models, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.