Waters Principal Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waters Principal Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Waters

Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process starts with a phone interview, then is followed by a two days interviewing process. Formal presentation was asked on past experience with a panel of senior researcher and management team. This was then followed by 1:1 interview process.

Interview Questions

• Info about past experience. Scientific, personal, management skills. Technical questions on various aspects of the technology used at Waters.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Waters

Principal Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waters in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn listing.

Received reply from recruiter same day, scheduled a phone interview for the next week.

Screen interview with HR went well, proceeded to schedule interview with hiring managers.

A week and a half later, talk to hiring managers. For a grand total of 15 minutes. Chat was short, but to the point. They mention it's very much in the early stages and that I'd here back within a week or so about next steps, then ask if I'm still interested. Yes, I am.

I send a thank-you e-mail, no replies. One hiring manager looks to connect on LinkedIn. A week and a half later, no reply. I finally e-mail the HR rep asking what's up, to get a "we're going in a different direction for the Senior Scientist position".

Um. Er. I applied for the Principal Scientist position. But whatever.

Interview Questions

• "So, you ,semi-audible laughing> tell us about your past experience?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.