Waters Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waters Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Waters

3.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They pulled a no-show TWICE on my phone screen. They blatantly don't have it together over there. They asked me questions about Angular and TypeScript despite knowing I had no experience with either (but a willingness to learn).

Recruiter phone screen
Technical phone screen
On-site

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Waters

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Waters (Milford, MA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview followed by 2 rounds of interviews with a total of seven people over two days. Informal interview process focused more on prior experience and projects, some coding test on white board

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waters (Wilmslow, England).

Interview

One of my favorite interviews, good questions (hard but not stupid, things like: what was the most difficult bug you ever fixed)

A well rounded technical test, challenging but the questions where things that anyone who calls themselves a C++ engineer (and most engineers in general) should know.

Also everyone involved (I got passed around a little) was very nice and very much "not in interviewer mode" by which, they were open and relaxed and I felt like I would enjoy working with these people because I could picture them being like this during a brew etc.

I went through a 3rd party recruiter initially and he was excellent, sadly I only remember his first name "Alex".

Interview Questions

• What was the most catastrophic bug you ever caused   1 Answer

Negotiation

Funny, they were offering a lot more then my current job anyway, but due to a bureaucratic reason they had to ring me back and offer me more, can't really get better then that!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.