Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group

Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (Lake Forest, CA) in May 2018

Interview

Interviewed over the phone and then in person with two managers in May and was told three weeks later that the job posting was closed. Called again by the recruiter in August to see if I was still interested in the job. Drove to the interview in lake forest (for a second time) to meet with the interviewers again. Wasn’t asked many questions by the head engineer- felt as if he was probing me to see if I had the capability to learn. The current applications engineer also interviewed me. He was very friendly and helpful and honestly one of the main reasons I wanted to work there. He explained that if I got the job he would essentially be available to answer all my questions as it is a small office. Emailed the HR recruiter the next week thanking her. Emailed the HR recruiter three weeks later asking if there was any update because I had interviews at other places and were in the next steps. Got a response and said I had to have a phone call interview with the VP. Spoke to him for about 30 minutes and thought it was a nice conversation. In the end after all that and a couple of months from start to finish I really felt as if they led me on. Really sad about this one because I truly enjoyed interviewing with all the people at the office.

Interview Questions
  • What is a peristaltic pump
    Answer Question
  • Do you know fluid mechanics and how extensively?
1 person found this interview helpful