Watsons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Watsons Interview Questions

Interviews at Watsons

2.5

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watsons (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2017.

Interview

Go to the interview room and filling an questionnaire form and wait for the manager and then the interview was underwent in a very relax way and the atmosphere is good

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watsons (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online - got a call back after 10 days to schedule interview. Went in for the interview on Thursday - got a call back on Monday saying I got accepted for the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watsons (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2017.

Interview

Short and Direct to the point. They will ask just basic information for formality. After that, we waited for announcement of locations through our college. One classmate did not get the internship due to tattoo(maybe).

Interview Questions

• Where do you prefer to be assigned?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Watsons.

Interview

Interview, examination, submit requirements, medical, then deployment

Interview Questions

• In 5 years time, how do you see yourself in this company?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Watsons (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was fast because I was referred by a former colleague. Then few days after my final interview came and got the decision right after. I was asked to process my pre employment requirements and undergo medical exam which I was told that it was part of the pre emoployment condition. The rest of the process was just an agreement on the joining date.

Interview Questions

• A brief description of what were my responsibilities and what is my daily routine in the office.   Answer Question
    • what have I accomplished so far, how did I succeed, and what was the measurement used.   Answer Question
    • how did I handle a difficult work situation, what was it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Watsons (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had initial interview the day I submitted my resume and valid ID.
    Then after 2-3days, they sent me an email for the online assessment.
    After 3days, they texted me to come for my final interview at their office.
    Texted me the result the day after my final interview.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Watsons (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

Very fast, they would tell be very direct to you if you'll be hired or not. The process of the initial interview was very easy. It's just all about backgound check and why would they hire you at watsons.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there's a new pharmacy building right beside your store? What would you do to increase the customer number and sales of your store?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Watsons (Cebu City (Philippines)) in August 2011.

Interview

interview-exam-final interview

Interview Questions

• why did you want to apply to watsons?   1 Answer

Retail Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Watsons in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by operations managers. Lasted about 30 minutes, and the questions consisted mainly about my ability to handle the requirements of the retail pharmacies. They also asked about my preferred outlet/location to work in.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Watsons (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job through online. After two to three days, I had a called interview. Although I suddenly got the called when I was at outside, I managed to answer the questions. She just asked some simple questions. Then, I straight away hired by the company.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my background and when can I started the job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.