Wavex Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wavex Technology

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wavex Technology (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

I first had a telephone interview with the Head of Recruitment.

After this I was presented with a transcript of a conversation with the FD of a current client of Wavex and I had to identify the sales opportunities and reasons why the solutions are required from the text provided.

The next stage was to prepare for a sales meeting with the client where I was to meet their CEO and COO. I prepared an agenda for all participants that was distributed prior to the meeting and I handed out when greeting the CEO and COO in the boardroom at Wavex.

Working from the information gleaned from the FD conversation I asked questions o the CEO and COO to better understand the needs of the business and identify what solutions will be required over the next year or two of the relationship.

The final stage of the interview process was to discuss with the Head of HR and Head of Recruitment instances where in my previous working life I could provide examples of things I would have done differently, when I had to deliver bad news to a customer, my best moment in my career, when I had collaborated with other departments and suppliers to deliver a solution etc.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wavex Technology (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

First phone interview which was very brief and then i was booked for a face to face interview
    when i get to the office , The HR officer make me feel very comfortable and also given me few tips before start of my interview.
    -Then i was interview by two personnel , one Service desk manager and one Senior Engineer.
    -They asked me random questions, related to some scenarios based IT questions and some general questions.
    -the interview took at least half an hour.

Service Desk Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wavex Technology in June 2014.

Interview

Process was standard, phone interview with HR representative then called in for a technical test to assess competence finally a face to face interview.
    The overall process took quite a long time and I was continuing to look for other roles in the meantime and decided to take another position by the time I was offered the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an unhappy customer on the telephone when they call up?   1 Answer

Business Support Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wavex Technology (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Clear and well managed process with a quick turnaround.
    Recruitment Manager has taken real care and interest in my application, which made the experience much more genuine (very rare these days!)
    I was challenged right from the tel. interview (which by the way wasn't one of those 'boring' HR interviews!) through to the final stage, but I really enjoyed it as the process showed the real Wavex and what the job will be like.

The hiring managers were very knowledgable and pleasant. I've never done competency based interview before and I was a bit apprehensive at first but the Recruitment Manager has put me at ease and assisted along the way.

Very good candidate management.

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions were tailored and specific to my role.
      Some questions were around my aspirations and expectations. We've spent decent time discussing these which helped both ends to establish the real synergy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wavex will not mess you around. They are very transparent right from the beginning and you know exactly what to expect.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.