Wayfair Customer Service Representative Home Based Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 2,238.0 interviews

Interviews at Wayfair

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Wayfair

Join the conversation on

Job Board - Advertising

9d

works at

Wayfair

Hi Fish! We’re hiring a head of copy for our specialty brand Joss & Main (part of the Wayfair family of brands). Looking for 8+ years experience, interest in interior design, experience leading a developing a team of copywriters. Let me know if you’re interested!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Wayfair

Anonymous Employee in Bridlington, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wayfair (Bridlington, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied with my CV via the Indeed website, I have no previous ‘call centre’ experience. I then watched some very informative videos of people talking about their roles & experience with Wayfair. I also completed a couple of tests. One such test gave me a small taste of the role which I thought was a really good idea because I was able to decide whether my skills were a match for the role. I then had to test my internet speed during 3 specific time slots over the course of the day. I was then invited to a video interview, I was able to book a time slot via a link in the email. There were lots of dates/times available & the process was very easy to manage. The interview itself was a very informative and positive experience. I felt I was able to chat freely with my interviewer; she also covered the expectations and rewards in detail.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Wayfair .
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed