Web Spiders Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Web Spiders Interview Questions

Interviews at Web Spiders

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It basic of technology but those are useless. It is fully on your luck.all decision is made by VP and HR is follow the instruction given by VP.interview process is not upto.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The process was simple and efficient. HR was quick to respond with offer letter and open to all the questions I had. I was called around 9.30. I had to wait for almost an hour to get the process started. It took few hours to finish all the rounds. After which I was confirmed on spot. This is was back in 2010

Front Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview process was quite easy, It was telephonic at 1st taken by the HR. Then I was called for the face to face interview round. Then after 2 weeks the final round was held. The whole interview process was completed by 1 HR only.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions, at 1st the HR wanted to know about my communication skills, then my job role in the previous company ,etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to do any negotiation.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic round, after that i had a face to face round of interview.. after cracking these 2 rounds i have to go for a HR interview and a reasoning test for checking the IQ level

Developer Interview

Interview

Easy but time consuming. Be confident when you answer and don't fumble . First round will be of online aptitude test and technical test, then they forwarded me a question paper consisting of series and figure kind of questions.After clearing those their were two technical rounds, need to clear the former to get into the later. Then a person came and informed me that I had cleared all the rounds and they will call me within two days for a face to face interview with their vice president. Waiting for the same....

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview was completely telephonic and very delayed process. They took almost 20 days to complete the interview process. they were taking 2-3 days to make any decisions and moving to next step. Finally i got an offer from them, the compensation structure was so bad that even the CTC is more, in havd i will be getting less than my current salary. SO they sent me offer letter and gave 2 days time to reply mentioning that if there is no reply the offer will be revoked. On that basis i didn't reply them, after 2 days they sent me mail to reply for accept/reject. as i was busy i didn't reply them, finally i got shocked by seeing their mail, they were blackmailing that "They will blacklist me in HR network". Friends please don't trust Webspiders and don't join.

Interview Questions

the CTC is more, in havd i will be getting less than my current salary. They told the remaining salary will be given at once after completion of year. and it will continue same further.

Junior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

1 round of technical Interview ( Face to face)
    1 round of Technical Test (Design and basic front end coding of an web page)
    1 round of Senior Manager Interview (Face to Face)
    Final HR Interview

Overall the Process was good.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Spiders.

Interview

A long interview process....just have given the aptitude round waiting for the results..We came from CMC Ltd as a Group by company reference and attended the recruitment process...Expected intake is about 10......still waiting for the results..we were not told about the aptitude round...it came as a surprise and we took it as an adventure

Interview Questions

• The easiest aptitude round i have appeared till now...easy banking aptitude,logical reasoning questions will suffice   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy.
    1. written aptitude which does not need any preparation.
    2. face to face(Technical) with one of the Software engineers from the company
    3. Asked to make Case study or PPT of some subjects
    3. face to face(Technical)

Interview Questions

• 1. Sorting
      2. Android Architecture
      3. Basic android questions   Answer Question

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Nothing special. They asked me why I wanted to do this job. I answered. Later they asked me to give a test. I passed. Then there was an interview round with the manager and HR round was for my salary & all.